Surgery with Dr. Medina This August, I'm Excited!! - Dominican Republic, DO

I'm 26, from Toronto. I lost weight last year and...

I'm 26, from Toronto. I lost weight last year and i still had a lot of lose but after little motivation and unsuccessfully losing the last bit of weight, i decided to just have surgery to shape up and chose Dr.mallol. After my heavy research i decided to go with him, because i read so much about his health services, most importantly his post-op care. So far he's been replying and answering my questions and been super helpful in terms of me psyching myself. So i'm excited, i'm started buying my pre surgery needs and will update weekly :)

Will soon post pictures of my pre-op, and some of the list of things i've managed to get. Kindly post some here if you have any ideas. Thank you :)

I received my confirmation date. It took a lot of push and pull to get this to happen thought his office was super helpful but the process was tedious mostly due to the distance but thankfully its all come together.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

She has tried to answer my questions in a timely manner, so far all that i've asked her she has been able to answer with a lot of kindness and grace. I cannot wait to meet her in person. I follow her snapchat and shes such a sweetheart.