Duran Doll 2016: Adventures of Getting Snatched!

Hi everyone, Im looking forward to having my body...

Hi everyone, Im looking forward to having my body snatched in May 2016. I honestly prefer Dominican Republic over the US because their work is amazing. Now, im NOT looking forward to have a big jungle booty like Blac Chyna or Nicki Minaj. I just want a nice booty and a slim waist. I just want to look very nice in my clothes. Im 19 years old and my body is just sad. Im serious, I want to experience this journey so bad. I have problems with getting quote. Do anybody know if bellavita or laura from surgicoordinator is legit?

DATE CHANGE: Got in touch with SurgiCoordinator/ Stephanie!!!

Hey ya'll!!! So I finally got in touch with Dr. Duran via Surgicoordinator and me and my mom are getting snatched on May 16th. I was so happy when she said that date. We were both jumping up for joy! For future duran dolls who have not yet received your quote, you have to literally call Surgicoordinator (1.347.779.0624) if you are ready to pay the surgicoordinator fee which is $200 and Dr. Duran down payment fee which is $250. Its better than these United States doctors who charge $20,000 BBL and a $5,000 fee. No shade but thats ridiculous. Why pay for a diaper booty ass when you can get a natural Dominican booty. Dominican Republic surgeons got the midas touch BITCH! Do you hear me? lol. I've seen Dr. Miami, Dr. Cortes, and Dr. Salama work but it doesnt match the Dominicans work.

Yessss Baby YASSS

I received my quote from Dr. Duran 2 days ago. Im about to pay this fee ASAP. Do you hear me bitch? LMAO. I cant wait any longer, Dominican Republic here I come! Tune in to my next blog to see my adventuresssss!!!

Duran Doll 2016: Adventures of Getting Snatched! BBL (Brazilian Butt Lift) +LIPO!

Hi everyone, welcome to my new review, You can call me CC! I am documenting my journey with Dr. Duran. Im 19 and im 5'4 and 180 pounds with no ass what so ever! Im also very wide backed. Im trying to lose weight before May 16th (atleast 20 pounds) so my results can look awesome. I dont want a huge ass, I just want enough booty to make me nice in my close. I just want to look like a natural woman but with a nice sculpted body.

As you can see Dr. Duran quoted me for $4,100.00 for BBL+Lipo. However, if at the physical evaluation and I need a tummy tuck it will be $5,000.00. Im trying to avoid that tummy tuck because I feel that its too early for me, I dont have any kids yet. So im working out and going on a diet in order to keep my stomach muscles and skin tight.

As for the next thing, thank god she included the things that were not included in this quote. Which is
* Insurances
* Post-Operative Medication (Aprox. US$200.00 dollars)
* Testing (Aprox. US$200.00)
* Compression Socks (Aprox. US$35.00)
* Blood Transfusion (Aprox. US$110.00 each one)
* Second Garment

So make sure you bring about $7,000.00- $8,000.00. Be prepared babes!!!!

Before Pics!

Chile, I cant wait to be snatched.

Recovery Houses in Dominican Republic.

Which Recovery House is the safest and cleanest place in Dominican Republic? I need help, its so many to choose from. I need people who know what they're doing and people who speak english. I need to stay somewhere that will ensure my safety. I want to go to sleep without being scared that someone will abduct my body and sell my goodies. B***H I seen Taken 1, 2 & 3 LMAO!!! Im from the south, I dont play that. I also want a place who doesnt steal. I just want a place that believe in the 10 commandments. Also affordable too!!! I need to see stories of people who actually went there. Do anybody know anyone who stayed there?

My bad, Date Change!!!

Hello everyone. Sorry about not being on real self in a while. My new surgery date is on June 20, 2016. I have booked my airplane tickets and now im waiting on confirmation from the recovery house. I plan on staying at My Home Recovery Caregivers and Recovery House. If anyone stayed at this recovery house, feel free to drop a review below. Anywayssss, im so excited, I just hope and pray my period doesnt be on at the time because my mother nature like to come on at odd times. So, lets get right into it. Ive been talking to surgicoordinator and they are also helping me with this journey. Dr Duran sent me a list of all the things I need to get for pre-op and post-op. I said i was going to lose 20 pounds previously in my other post but I changed my mind lol. As long as my bmi is below 34 or 35, im good. Im focusing on my hemo levels right now. Remember dolls, hemo has to be 12 or above but get 13 and above just in case. Ive planned on posting my packing list later on probable in June.

Im scared but im ready at the same time. LOL JUNE 20, 2016 here I come.

Oh and im a little scared about having surgery. Not because its in the DR, but because ive seen on other peoples journey's that you have to have an epidural and on the post-op you have to have a cathetar. Now i havent had either one of those things before. I hope they offer numbing shots. I often ask myself "Are you going to let this fear stop you from the possiblity of being happy? Or do you want to be stuck depressed and miserable about your body for the rest of your life?" . Im tired of feeling insecure about my body. I want to have curves in the right places. I am so looking forward to shopping for clothes for my new body. I hope I can see the day where I can have a slim waist with a nice booty without looking like a stop sign. Im going to walk by faith and not by sight. I pray God will cover me in this surgery. I cant believe im doing this.

Whats in my luggage?!

Hey Dolls & Future Dolls!!! It's almost that time!!! I have 15 days left in the United States before I take a trip to Dominican Republic! My luggage finally looks finally like the other women luggage that I see on YouTube. Now, I didn't go all out and buy all that extra shit. Some of the stuff just be so uncalled for.

Super Maxi Pads
Underpads (Bed Chux)
Gloves
Peroxide
Rubbing Alcohol
Hibiclens
2 Large Gauze Pads
Phillips Saline Laxative
No-Ad Sun Care (Sunscreen, lawd it smell so good)
Summer's Eve Deodorant Spray
Kotex Panty Liners
Dial Antibacterial Soap
Dove Deodorant
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes
Travel Size First Aid Kit
Feminine Wipes (Dollar Store)
Arctic Ice Analgesic Gel (Dollar Store)
Hydrocortisone Cream (Dollar Store)
Razors (Dollar Store)
Triple Antibiotic Ointment (Dollar Store)
Rolled Gauze (Dollar Store)
Travel pack Toothbrush and Toothpaste
Mouthwash
Ensure
2 Maxi Dresses
4 Tank Tops

Side Note: I didn't buy no Abdominal boards or Epi Boards because they are optional and I've seen women like Leslie Moscowitz and other women on YouTube who didn't purchase them. I seen a Yilly doll who used maxi pads on top of their tank tops under the faja. It may better your results but I I can't afford all of that stuff. Do what you can do I guess. Anyways MAKE SURE YOU SHAVE BEFORE YOUR TRIP. You do not want to lay on that table with a hairy ass and hairy vajay . Hair also hold bacteria and sent, it would be best for you to shave it off. I'm so happy I am done shopping for this trip y'all. If I have anything left I would probably sell it on Amazon or something because I'm cheap as hell lmao!!! I will tell you all how it goes when I get there!

Medication, Tips & Words of Encouragement

Hemo:
So for the past three months I have been taking Vitamin C chewable a and B Complex gummies. I ran out of my gummies last month and decided to start with the B-Complex w/ Folic Acid and Vitamin C together. Now I'm taking Iron and Vitamin C chewables and Folic Acid in the morning. B-12 in the evening and Iron and B Complex w/ Folic Acid and Vitamin C at night. TAKE STOOL SOFTENER behind the iron because iron will constipate you! I can't wait for this shit to be over with. I feel like a drug addict popping all these pills but my hemo is the only thing I need to focus on right now. I ain't gone lie, I do forgot to take some of these pills so do go off of me lol. I'm a bad pill taker, I will see what my hemo is Monday.

Traveling Tips:
Make sure you get your passport early. Sometimes it comes early, sometimes it don't. Don't take any chances. Get your tourist card online before get to Dominican Republic airport because I seen on one lady YouTube video that the tourist card line is long. Save yourself time and get to Cipla asap. I seen on real self one Yilly doll got robbed as soon as she made it to her recovery house. I'm not going to say which one I'm going to right now because I did change but I will tell you the recovery house review when I touch down back in the U.S. For all I know they probably plotting on me looking at my page. I'm bringing my family because I'm 19, I trust no one. I think about who's going to have my purse while I'm surgery, I don't want nobody holding my money or passport but my family. I have to make it back home, I'm middle class just like everybody else. Anyways back to the trip, I downloaded this translation app because I'm not that fluent in Spanish. I took Spanish in high school but I went to a public school, you get the picture. Lol.

I FORGOT TO INCLUDE MY OFF SPRAY IN MY LUGGAGE!!! Y'all be careful the Zika virus is going around and it's over there!!! Them Mosquitos hot! What I mean by hot, I mean they carrying std's. I got jackets and socks to wear because NO MOSQUITO THAT FLY TOWARDS ME SHALL PROSPER! I heard they deadly too. Keep your eyes on the news and be careful everyone.

Words of Encouragement!
Don't let anyone tell you what you can and cannot do to your own body. Lady let me tell you something, if you're going to get this done make sure you doing it for the right reasons. Don't do it because of some mannish boy. There are some boys who look pass the fat ass and big titties. I've had so many dudes to come my way because of my personality. A fat ass, big titties and perfect face don't make you, your attitude does. If you're getting your body done let it be for you and only you. I don't care what age you are, if you been going to the gym and trying your hardest to get a body you desire, do what you need to do to make yourself happy. I hate when people say "you're too young" or "just go to the gym" but if they have he cheese like you do, trust me they will go themselves. If they had the same opportunity to change one thing about themselves, they would too. No one knows I'm getting this surgery done but my family. I feel why tell people you getting your ass done when they're not going to do nothing but talk behind your back and make it a joke. I never had a fat ass, I always hated the way my body looked in clothes. People want you to live your life depressed but it's up to make it happy. You only get one life and one body. I got the cheddar so I'm about to graze it baby.

Hemo Results Are In & It's almost that time!

My hemo is 13.2 and it's almost that time to fly out to the Dominicans. Wish me luck Dolls. I was nervous the week before but now, im excited and a little anxious. Im about to go get this body snatched.

Surgery Dayyy!!!

So it's Surgery day and I'm in the Dominican babyyy. Lol. My nurse woke me up early this morning at the recovery house and I was on my way to see the queen herself Dr. Duran. I'm at Cipla right now and all I see is SNATCHED Cabral Barbies and Duran Dolls. Every woman here is communicating with one another and every body is so nice even the staff.

Don't believe what people tell you. So far, Cipla is very clean. The staff is amazing. I got my blood drawn and x Ray. They are very professional and quick.

I met Dr. Duran and she is very cool person. She's very honest and she asked a million questions to make sure I have no complications during surgery as far as medicine. I didn't show her my wish pics because I didn't have time. Basically she marked me and that was it. It looked like she was saying in her head "I'm gone snatch her ass, Ima take out the fat here & here, give her some ass then BAM f**k a picture. I'm gone snatch her anyway" LOL I can't wait until they call my name. I'm sleepy and I'm ready to get this over with.

SORRY 4 THE WAIT!: 3 MONTH POST OP

I am sooooo sorry dolls. I didnt realize I havent made an update in this long. Let me explain, THAT RECOVERY PROCESS IS HELL. It wasnt pain, It was alot of soreness. I honestly went to Dominican Republic expecting the worst but in all honesty, it wasnt that bad. When you have this surgery, dont expect to make reviews day by day. That shit is difficult because you would be focused on getting better and trying to ease your mind off of the soreness. Anyways let me tell you about the aftermath, people noticed my fat ass. I just tell them I went to the gym and all that good stuff LOL. When I went to CIPLA, I was surprised at how many natural women from the U.S that was there getting there bodies done. That let me know for an example, that if I see the neighborhood candy lady booty got all of a sudden big, TRUST ME, SHE WENT TO THE DR. Dont let these waist training, go workout at the gym heffas fool yall. That let me know that I went to the right place to get my body done. I felt so comfortable and able to connect with those women. Duran is a beautiful lady. She seems intimidating at first but shes just very concerned about your health. I wasnt a needy person so her bedside manners to me were okay. She told me I can stop wearing my faja at 3 months or try going on to 6 months before I left. I feel like I need to go an extra month with my faja. Im going to talk about my faja journey after my Recovery House post. THANKS DURAN, YOU GOT THE KEEEEYSSS HONEY!!!!!!

IM GIVING IT TO YOU REAL: Recovery House & Surgery and Recovery Process.

After I touched down in the DR, I called Serenity 2 driver to come pick me up at the airport. Let me start off by saying how beautiful and NON crowded the airport was. I thought Dominican people were light skinned and they look just like me, BROWN. OMG, the people are so nice and have great sense of humor. I think its me, I get along with anybody. Okay, so when we got in the van, the van had wifi and Conrad was playing Nelly. I was scared for a minute because I had no idea where the hell I was going. I didnt pay him until he took me to the destination because I was scared. He turned out to be a cool person. He was very patient with me and came through when it was time to take me to my appointments. Anyways at Serenity 2, its a gated garage with security so I felt very safe. The nurses and staff were very nice. I love and miss them so much. They treated me like a baby. I think I was their favorite patient because when I left, they were taking pictures of me and crying. I really didnt ring the bell or ask them for anything during the night because I am a very humbled person. I had my mom to help me out. MY ADVICE TO YOU IS BEFORE YOU GET THERE, BUY LOTS OF PADS AND WIPES. Thats majorly what you are going to use. The nurses made sure I took my meds and everything. We had a cook her name is Raina. Dont expect to eat heavy ass food. Youre going to eat healthy. That recovery house made me feel like I was at home. I felt comfortable with them. The recovery house stay booked, so go ahead and book ahead of time. This a real review, that recovery house is awesome and they keep it clean. So anyways I made it to Cipla and did the EKG test, Chest X-Ray and some blood work. I was the last one on the table so I was waiting pretty long. At first I wanted to go first but it turned out I was happy I went last because I didnt have to be there that whole time bearing the soreness. So I went to the 4th floor and they gave me the surgery clothes and blue pill. BIHHHH I was being brave like that pill aint going to do nothing. 15-30 mins went by, my ass was staring at the ceiling. A man from Dr. Duran crew came and got me and walked to the table. He asked me "How do you feel?" and im like "I feel like, I feel like, I feel like, I dont even know" and he laughed at me lol. So they laid me on the table. Dr. Duran and her staff were all dressed in pink and another color, BABY DR DURAN WHOLE ENTIRE STAFF IS IN FORMATION. So the lady put the IV in me and thats all I can remember. I remember it was like I was in a dream with volcanos and unicorns or some shit and they sat me up and gave me the epidural. But I couldnt really see nothing it was like a dream and I was in a chemical romance or something. I cant explain it. Anyways, I woke up on my ass and they had to flip me over. THAT SHIT WAS HURTINNNNNNG. MY ASS FELT LIKE I WAS CARRYING BRICKS. Shout out to the Cipla nurse that stayed with me that night because I didnt have a nurse. She real cool. We stayed up talking about some of EVERYTHING. I forgot her name but she got short afro hair and she pretty with a caramel complexion. Nurses were coming in giving me pain medicine through iv. I was ready to go back to the recovery house, I was so over Cipla at that moment. The next morning Duran came into my room and explained to me recovery and gave me my prescriptions. I told her "I have faith in you because YOU THE QUEEN" and she laughed. After she left they discharged me at 10 or 12 I cant remember but I was ready to go. I was so happy to see Conrad that day lol because I felt like I was going to die. I was literally asking myself why the hell did I do this. So I went back to the recovery house and ate. The nurses and staff really took care of me, bathed me everyday and cleaned the rooms. Each day that goes by, the recovery gets easier. Duran staff took my drains at 5 day post op. I DIDNT HAVE A BOBBY PILLOW BUT LUCKLY THE RECOVERY HOUSE HAS 1 FOR EVERY PATIENT. I had to buy one before I left because I couldnt take it with me on the plane. I stayed 10 days. THAT PLANE RIDE BACK HOME WAS HELL. My booty was hurting so bad. I went first class to and from DR. GET WHEEL CHAIR ASSISTANCE EVERYWHERE.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Duran is an amazing doctor. I only heard good reviews so far.