Anyone going to Dominican Republic in May with Dr Yily???

I've been stalking this site for some time now and...

I've been stalking this site for some time now and I finally decided to get the procedure. Are there any ladies here who've had Yily and if so how can I contact her???  I would really appreciate everyone feedback on what I should do.

#TeamYily Coming Soon!!

I've always put my decision to go ahead with surgery back but I'm going through with it this time. I got the e-mail from assistant that the date was available so deposit getting paid and I'm on my way to getting the body I've always wanted!! #May

I've been waiting on a chance to finally be content.

Anyone going to DR in May? Yily?

Anyone interested in booking together that's going with Yily in May?

Switching doctors!! From Yily to Duran!

So I FINALLY heard back from Duran team and I just asked about a date for May 10th so whenever they respond back with an answer I'm going to IMMEDIATELY secure the date with a deposit!! Duran was my 1st Choice but it took them so long to respond back but I finally got a response from someone ...I'm so excited!! So WHO'S GOING TO DURAN IN MAY??
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Love her work and her ability to respond back in a timely manner. Respect goes a long way! I can't forget to mention that pricing is affordable for quality work! Ivery had years to do all the research in the world and weigh my pros and cons. Cheers to my future bod!!