About to Begin my Journey -Dominican Republic, DO

Well I have been cruising this site now for...

Well I have been cruising this site now for several months and in October I decided to open an account, and today I have decided to begin my journey toward seeking a more aesthetically pleasing bum...LOL. I am currently interested in two Doctors in particular. Dr. Yily and Dr. Duran. Both doctors seem to have pretty good techniques, and do wonderful BBL work, but Yily seems to have a lot more derogatory comments. Can any one advice or support claims of good or bad work by either Doctors ? Can anyone make suggestions as to which recover houses are better. I plan on requesting a OP date of or around March 10-14, 2014. Any information in regard to what to expect during my BBL journey in the DR would be helpful.

Update: I have choosen a doctor

So after some research I finally decided to go with Dr. Yily. Yes I want to be a (Yily Doll) though Duran does definitely great work, but I am less concern with how many CC's I can have put in and more concerned with the overall shape. I can appreciate the way that Yily sculpts her patients. I want a my new rear end to be shapely but natural looking. I can't go back to work looking like Nikki Minaj when I left looking like miley cyrus...lol. Any who, I sent Yily my information along with some pictures of myself and I am currently waiting on her response. Til next time. TTYL

Response from doctor Yily

Good morning, to all my realself dolls just wanted to update you all on my journey. I got a response for my quote request from Doctor Yily and it goes as follows:

Quote Total: $3,500USD

The above quote total includes the following procedures:

· Liposuction of the abdomen, full back, armpits (not arms), flanks and waist

· Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL)

Additional surgeries you may wish to add. These are not included in the above quote:

· Liposuction of arms $300 additional

· Liposuction of inner thighs $300 additional

· Liposuction of chin $200 additional

· Breast Augmentation $1000 additional

· Tummy Tuck $1000 additional

The above prices are valid if you add them to the quote above.

Also included in the quote total are the following:

· One compression garment (distributed by SILIMED)

· EKG test performed by our resident cardiologist

· Anesthesiologist Fee (Epidural Block)

· Clinic and Surgery Fees (room, operating room, nurses, IVs, 3 meals, surgical assistants, etc).

Optional Costs:

· Lymphatic massages $31 each session (10 sessions suggested)

· Additional garment $140

· Compression sleeves for your arms $60

· Compression Socks $20

· Blood Transfusion $250

· Medical Insurance. It covers any complication that may present within the first 30 days after surgery. $150

Where to stay:

We recommend you stay at Upscale Recovery House, San Souci’s Luxury Recovery House.

Website: www.****.com

Email address: ****@****.com

Triple Room is $75 per night per person

Double Room is $85 per night per person

Visit the website to see what’s included.

Ready and Waiting: BBL SX Date March 15, 2014

Well, the time has come, only 5 more days to go. I recently confirmed my BBL sx date with Dr. Yily. I got all my supplies medical and otherwise, and my passport just came in the mail this week without a moment to spare. I have got to say I am really excited to begin my new life with my new booty...lol. DR here I come.

A final update, from Wantacherrybum's sister

This update was written by sisterless, who is Wantacherrybum's sister.

Hi all, This is the conclusion to my sister's story. Thank you for reading. I will try to go through everything and forgive if the timeline is off. I spoke with my sisters roommate she helped me piece together the events where my family was not in DR. My sister left arrived in DR on Thursday 3/13. She came in and had a surgery buddy. My sister had the surgery on 3/15 and was recovering.

When she returned to Armonia she had another roommate. Her roommate stated she was in pain but was happy with the results. The recovery house was not a bad recovery house the language barriers were a challenge but it was not awful. After surgery her hemoglobin was low and it was recommended that she have a blood transfusion. She refused because she was afraid of the DR blood regulations. A day or so later she was not feeling better and was barely eating. Her roommate convinced her to go have the transfusion. She actually had two transfusions to improve her hemoglobin levels and returned to the Recovery house.

She still did not improve and on her follow up appointment with DR Yily it was decided she needed more urgent medical care. She called home on Wednesday 3/19 and my younger sister jumped on a plane to get to DR. DR. Yily told us no one needed to come and she would call back at 8 pm. She never called back and with my sister in route I panicked and reached out to a friend who spoke Spanish. She called DR. Yily's personal cell phone and was told that my sister was not there and that she had gone to the recovery house. I told my friend that could not be right. She had a friend who was a doctor in the Dominican Republic and she asked him to call. He got Yily on the phone right away, same number and she told him my sister needed more care than CIPLA offered and they were going to transfer her. When my other sister arrived in DR on Thursday 3/20 my sister was in ICU and she was told there was some kind of infection that was being treated with antibiotics. She was also receiving massages to release the fluid.

I called and spoke with DR. Oliver Diaz and asked about her condition and if she needed better medical care. I had been in touch with the US embassy who suggested she be taken out of DR ASAP. I told DR. Diaz we want her medically evacuated. He stated that she had sepsis and to give him 24 hours so he could stabilize her. He also stated he was trained in the US and followed all of the same protocols and he would not let her die. I told him to let my sister know if he was not able to provide her adequate care so we could take care of her. She had trip insurance which would ensure medical evacuation up to $250k.

They began massages to release the fluid and I could hear my sister screaming over the phone. She was in extreme pain. My younger sister was a wreck listening. They locked her out of the room. On Friday 3/21 she had two heart attacks and was unconscious. On Sat 3/22 her vitals(Blood pressure, heart rate, hemo) began to improve improve. She had more blood transfusions. On 3/23 she had another surgery to remove 85% of the diseased tissue from her buttocks. On 3/24 she had another surgery to remove the remaining tissue. On 3/25 she went into kidney failure and was placed on dialysis. On 3/26 she passed at 6:40 am from another heart attack and ruptured lungs.

There is a lot of speculation about her not taking her medication. She threw up her antibiotics but this did not cause the sepsis. I am sure it did not help but it is not the cause of her death. She was not sickly or in poor health. There was a lot of ratchet behavior that happened with Dr. Yily as she does not want to take blame for my sisters death. She has not communicated well with me and my family and has been defensive and not open with us about my sisters. She still has not provided the medical records to us. DR. Yily threatened my sister who was down in DR that if she wanted an autopsy then the family would be responsible for the $30k in charges incurred while she was in ICU. They gave her a waiver that placed DR. Yily and DR. Diaz under no liability. We didn't even want an autopsy since my family is Muslim and according to Islamic faith you have to bury within 48 hours so the soul can be at rest. An autopsy would have been 5-10 business days. It was horrible to bring that up the day of her death. Dr. Yily and Dr. Diaz are horrible people in my opinion. I believe she would have lived if the sepsis had been treated sooner. She didn't realize she was so sick. When they removed the tissue it smelled as it was rotten. The whole situation was a horrible experience. The person who dies seems to be at fault. No one want to take responsibility for what happened. May she rest in peace.

Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon