Mallol Doll in the Making. UK to DR - Dominican Republic

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Hey guys, it's great to be back. I am no stranger...

Hey guys, it's great to be back. I am no stranger to plastic surgery having had a breast augmentation, a tummy tuck and a Brazilian butt lift with Tania Medina about two years ago.
On reflection my first round with Dra Medina was more about the liposuction as I remember telling her I don't want to have a large butt but this time it's all about the bass!! Tania Medina did an awesome job with my liposuction removing 10 litres of fat but my butt is left needing a little attention! It's a bit flat and square sadly. Welcome Dr Mallol who I hope will perk up and beautify my sponge bob square pants bum!!!
So back to basics, I am 41 years young, 5ft 5 inches and weigh 70 kgs and live in the U.K. Myself and my partner are both getting work done as he is having lipo to his whole torso, flanks and back. It's great really as we are in it together!!
Having already been through the whole London to Santo Domingo thing I am far less stressed than last time. We are flying to the DR arriving on the 4th of December, staying in a lovely hotel for 24 hrs to catch some rays and then being picked up on the 5th by Dreambody divas recovery house driver....I wonder who is going to surgery first me or my partner Dave lol
Oh before I forget I am wanting a perky heart shaped butt, not huge but not small! Also I am having a thigh lift as previous cryolipolisis has created craters in my thighs and I am not a happy girl????
Real selfer's should I stay the same weight wise or put some on? You can see I have plenty of fat in my thighs. Hope this will do????

2 day post op Mallol doll

Will give a detailed review when I have a bit more energy.
I asked for an hour glass figure and I have just that!

Six day post op.

Day six. Have had 3 massages so far that really help with swelling and wearing a medium faja on the furthest hooks.
Hope drains come out Monday as we are due to fly home. Fingers crossed.

Two weeks post op pics.

Still extremely swollen 2 weeks post op.
Wearing faja religiously and having regular massages.
Updated pictures.

Side by side.

Day 15 post op update pics

Help for UK dolls.

I have had a few inbox messages asking for direct flight info to the Dominican. I have the Momondo app and it's great for finding cheap flights and comparing airlines and flight duration.

Also the itching from liposuction is absolute torture!
I am posting a pic of a cream that really works and is a god send! Far better than anti histamine!

Six month update and Driver information

Just a quick update on bbl.
I kept all of the fat that dr Mallol put in my butt and hips. I ended up having some removed as in the UK huge butt's and hips are not as popular as the US.

Also I have been asked for the driver number from punta Cana to Santo Domingo. His name is John and I will post his WhatsApp info.

Taxi driver info:

Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Very good doctor/surgeon. Has given me a great hour glass shape and a heart shaped butt. He is easy to talk, addresses all concerns and remains in contact after surgery.