Need Help Booking a Ticket and Hotel - Dominican Republic, DO

Hi everyone. I live in the state of Texas. I just...

Hi everyone. I live in the state of Texas. I just requested a consultation with Dr. Yily. I know I am probably jumping the gun considering I haven't even got a price estimate yet but I like to prepare with time lol . I need help booking a ticket ( which airport in Dominican Republic do I land in ?)
and choosing a hotel to stay at while I am there (any suggestions?). Also, this will be my very first surgery, any feedback on what to expect to what to buy for my trip and post op surgery will be greatly appreciated! Thank you ladies, I hope to hear from you guys!

no feedface from Dr. Yilys office.

I have sent countless emails trying to get a price estimate and nothing! Is anyone else having this problem?

Finally got my quote!

I finally got my quote.
$5000USD for a liposculpture, BBL, and Breast Implants.
Now to plan my trip and choose a date!

Dream body pics

Going to DR in May 2015

I made my deposit and i am scheduled for my surgery Next month!! I am super excited but nervous. Is anyone else going next month?

surgery tomorrow

Going in for surgery tomorrow. Wish me luck ladies. Will post before and after pictures if i survive

happy with my results. BBL and Lipo

1month post op. still uneven BBL

Dr. yily de lo santos did a horrible job on my BBL and refuses to do a revision. I also work up during my procedure. When i started to scream in pain a blanket was tossed over my head and was told "you're going to look beautiful". I contacted their office numerous times with my concerns and no response. When you call their office they are so unprofessional and unorganized. I would not recommend dr. Yily de lo santos to anyone. Worst experience ever. Not worth your money or life.

Now i am searching for a doctor to correct her mistake. Any suggestions?
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon