Certified Mallol Doll - Dominican Republic BBL

So girls, I am finally posting my pics and...

So girls, I am finally posting my pics and beginning the review of this entire journey. I'm so excited... One thing I want to sat after reading several post by other people, If you are new on this journey.. remember this is your journey; no one elses. There may be people who have had a challenging experience in the DR or any other country including the US; however, due to the odds in numbers there will always be a chance that you may experience something less thatn what was expected. Once we embark on this journey, barring anything horrific, lets support each other by keeping it as positive as possible. I'm not saying that we shouldn't be honest about hour journey, but modest knowing that others have embarked on a similar journey and need the respect and support them as they move forward. I am looking forward to letting you all know how things are going. So far I have booked with Dr. Mallol, and am staying at the Armonia Recovery house fore 1-2 nights and 6 -7 nights at the Armonia Villas. I wanted to have a view while I was recuperating so I looked into the Armonia Villas and spoke with Mayra regarding what would be including, she is the owner and very helpful. If anyone else has stayed at the Armonia Recover House or Armonia Villas, please tell me about your experience.
Deposit to Mallol --> Check
Deposit to Armonia Recovery --> Check
Tourist Cards --> Check
Airline Ticket --> Check
Surgery Toolkit --> Check
Travel Buddy --> Check

Things I still need to purchase for my SX kit.

Getting healthier before surgery for a positive healing experience.

I usually weigh around 150, but have put on 10 pounds in the past year, so I'm really trying hard to exercise more, strengthen my core, and get back to my normal weight so that Mallol can base his advice on that normal weight. I dont to have surgery then look in the mirror with flabby arms, etc. so I have another month of strict exercise and diet.

Complete Surgery Kit List ~ Did I forget something?

So this is my complete surgery kit list. Please let me know if anyone sees anything that I forgot.

Wish Pics 1 ~ If only Mallol could perform miracles...

It was so hard for me to find wish pics. I think I'm going to be too picky for this process because I really could not find anything that I really liked. These are "ok", I do love Nicole Murphy's shape.

Updated Surgery Kit List

Here is the final list of things that we are bringing next week to the DR. Myself and my best friend will be having the surgery together. This is the list of things that we are bringing. We are staying at the Mansion Armonia Recovery House and the Armonia Villas. We will be donating any of the unused supplies to the Recovery house.

Leaving for The DR Tomorrow...

Packed

Surgery 9/14/16 Mallol

Great recovery from surgery. Note: Ladies always take your health seriously, ensuring that medical assistants and nurses thoroughly wash their hands. I would suggest bringing your own germicidal and requesting that they use it before touching you. The facilities are clean, and most everyone was very professional.

Post Surgery pics

Currently 5 weeks Post Op with pics. Massages 3-4 times per week, along ultrasound, physical therapy to stretch my muscles, and EMS.

BBL Without Tummy Tuck

The surgery that I had on September 14, 2016 with Dr Mallol (My-yull) proper pronunciation, was Brazilian butt-lift without Tummy tuck.

The morning of Surgery - Markings of my incision sites

The morning of surgery Mallol marks the incision sites. Then drain insertion.

5 Weeks Post Op

I was so excited to put on some clothes other than a Faja...

7.5 weeks Post Op

I still have some swelling and sensitivity in my abdominal area, but the massages and ultrasound therapy have made a huge difference in my recovery. Next week compression garment 12 hours on 12 hours off... Yay!!

Bye Bye Faja... Its been real.

I purchased approx 6 compression garments, way too many; Size of the garment should decreas as the swelling decreases. The Lady comfort garments are the ones that Mallol gave us at surgery (Size XL), so I purchased the same ones at first-- 2 XL, then had them altered in the waist as the swelling decreased. I left my butt with no additional compression. I also purchased the Lady comfort waist compression garment. I later purchased 2 Vedettes with laytex in waist 1 (XL), and 2 (Large). Yes, i tend to over do things. Next week it will be 8 weeks Post Op and I will continue to wear compression garments for 12 hours a day, slowly transitioning into Spanx....Bye, Bye Fajas, its been real.

Faja Stockholm Syndrome???

In a previous post I was so excited about reaching my 8 week Post Op benchmark so that I could rid myself of wearing my Faja everyday, 24 hours a day. I soon realized that I couldn't sleep well with out it and that I even felt better physically and mentally when I continued wearing it 24 hours A friend jokingly suggested that I might have Stockholm syndrome... the Faja, being my captor...lol. I really tried... I tried to slowly transition into Spanx, for 12 hours a day instead of wearing the Faja's, but noticed the fluid would build up and my mid section would look deformed (in my opinion). I also experienced a burning sensation in areas where I still had fluid when I attempted to go to bed at night without compression. So, I decided to return to wearing my Faja's 24 hours a day for another month...or two, or at least until the fluid decreases a bit more. If I am still wearing my Faja's 24 hours a day, 8 weeks from now, then a Faja intervention may definitely be in my future; either way, I'll let you know.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Mallol's communication was great. I have called in the evenings and he has answered the phone and addressed my questions either during the call or in an email the next day. After surgery he was available via WhatsApp at any time. He gave me exactly what I ask for. He has always been helpful. I only wish he would create printed instructions because I had a difficult time remembering everything he told me, but he gladly repeated each of the instructions via whenever asked. If you are looking for a NATURAL look this is the doc.