Finally Confirmed with Yily!!!! - Dominican Republic

So far so good. Communication is great. I already...

So far so good. Communication is great. I already put my deposit for my surgery date and I'm hoping I don't regret it. Hope it remains the same throughout. I have been undecided on a doctor for about 2yrs now so it feels good to finally have faith in someone to provide me with the results I'm looking for. I hear horror stories about waking up during surgery and also the pain after so I'm extremely nervous about traveling alone and still unsure about the RH Yily will assign me too. I want to be sure they will take the best care of me. I need someone there who is bilingual because I don't know Spanish. Anyone will be flying out for surgery on 3/6/17?

Recovery House options

Here's a picture of the email I received of possible RH's for my sx. They have already confirmed they received my deposit but not stated where I will be staying.

Pre-op photos

Just thought I'd give y'all a pic of my before... horrible shape! Lol

Recovery house

So far so good. Just got my confirmation and I will be staying at Serenity RH like I asked. They have me down from 3/5-3/12 but I'm thinking of changing it to 3/6-3/13 because I want to fly in the morning of my surgery instead and just go straight to CIPLA. Still haven't booked my flight. I really hope the prices don't sky rocket on me lol
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon