Female That's Ready to Break Necks Lol! - Dominican Republic

So I've been stalking this site for a few months...

So I've been stalking this site for a few months now. My friends say I'm obsessed but I'm say I'm just doing "thorough research :)" lol. I'm 25 years old from Toronto , Canada,220lbs( I do NOT look it) and losing. My dr of choice is Fatima Almonte in the DR for a couple of reasons:

1) her work is amazing. And seems like she specializes in "bigger girls"
2) she has worked on someone I personally know and she looks TUN UP (turnt up for my American friends lol)
3) her reviews were next to perfect. Worst one I saw is someone that did not like their results because they said that their ass wasn't big enough HOWEVER I do remember reading that they had told her that she wanted a medium sized butt and that's what i personally think she has.

She has quoted me $4350 USD (around 5650 CAD- our dollar is so shit right now) with RH which is amazing since I have got quoted $9127 CAD for the same procedure -____- . What annoys me more is that the asses in Canada aren't exactly what I want or my cup of tea and are sooooo over priced!
I want to put up my before pics but I'm extremely shy :(. I will soon though

My first question is to my Canadian dolls, how did you make your payments to her ? Did you just bring all the cash to her or is there away to transfer it to her from up here?

Wish pics

Here is a picture of a butt that I think will look good on me

STATS

Just so you guys know... I am 25 years old No kids 220lbs (trying to lose at LEAST 20 lbs) 170 cm( 5'6" 1/2 to 5'7") Bust:43 (D cup) *previous breast reduction surgery* Under bust: 36 1/2 Waist: 37 1/2 Hips: 44 1/2 (but I'm still square in my option lmao). I do want a smaller waist but I NEED it to be proportioned to the rest of my body. Not tryna look like a gorilla with a waist trainer on -________-

UNSUPPORTIVE *rolls eyes*

So I obviously told my family about this surgery and most of them pretty much turned their noses up at me and said "humph, it's your life" which they are right! It IS my life and I can do as I please HOWEVER, my mother in particular has gone as far as sending me pictures of people that have had bbls that have gone horribly WRONG in our family group chat. Everyone laughed but it wasn't funny to me. I think they we're women that did these procedures on the black market with the infamous "butt shots" using construction grade silicon and cement and etc. It was just annoying of her to do that. She continuously says she's not helping me one bit post op and cussed up a storm but I know she'll feel sorry me and help me anyway lol. I guess I just want to feel like she's on my side and supports my decision before I do it :(

My next dilemma is........

I'm not sure if I want to go to DR anymore. My friend that was supposed to do her surgery at the same time as me has backed out and I do NOT feel comfortable going by myself. I personally would not be able to manage without at least one person I know by my side so I guess my research continues for someone in Toronto that will give me the results that I want. Any dolls have any suggestions ???

Nay for Toronto

Alright so, After a long couple of weeks of researching, I have decided that bbl in Toronto is NOT for ME. All of the Drs I've seen so far do not give you the shape that I see myself having and the other Drs don't ha pictures at all :(. On top of all of that, it's wayyyyy too expensive. 9-10 grand +. I'd rather spend that money on a dr in the states or dr where I know they handing out the shape I want on silver platters. My sx buddy is back on board with DR so I guess Fatima Almonte it is. My REAL dilemma is time off of work. My job requires a combination of sitting, standing, walking and sometimes lifting and I don't think 10 days is enough healing time. For the dolls that have already had their bbls done, how long would you say it took you to heal ?

MY wish lol

I think that it's important to have realistic wish pictures so why not enhance yourself lol ? You guys think Almonte could make this happen ?

Jugenburg

Hey y'all! My iPad had stopped working on me so I couldn't reply or update anythingggg !

So a couple of weeks ago, I went to Jugenburgs office with a friend and decided to flirt with the idea of getting a quote from him. First of all, he charges $9500 CAD for a bbl. no matter how big or small you are. ON TOP OF THAT, he was only gonna lipo two areas, my lower back and lower abdomin and every additional area was an additional 2 grand ! I instantly wanted to faint! How could this cost so much and only two areas of lipo ???. How ??. Anyway, that idea has left quicker than it came. Oh and he doesn't do packages so if you needed a tt and bbl, he's charging two separate fees so you'll end up paying almost $20000 when taxes are factored in !

Wish

Girl in the jeans is what I wanna look like 3 months post op since I know everyone looks amazing when they get out of surgery..

Buckling down

SO! I stayed up till about 3 am this morning really thinking HARD on what I want to do. I've finally figured out that the only way to be aggressive about my surgery is to actually set a realistic date for myself. I was gonna call to book an appointment with a doctor here in Toronto but speaking with my friends that have done their bbls up here and hearing them say "I don't think you should do it up here. I feel like they don't put enough fat in" made me have a complete change of mind. My plan now is to send my deposit to Fatima Almonte this Friday and secure a date for late June 2017 or early July 2017. I think this date is realistic in order for me to save up for everything I need, order products and get healthy. Any dolls thinking about going around then? I will also have to start looking for a recovery house that has a decent rate for fully private rooms and bathrooms.

Deposit

Omg I'm paying my deposit this week guys! I told a couple of my friends and family members and Some of them even want to come with me and get procedures done too lol! I am going to Fatima Almonte. Her assistant Leslie responds so fast to emails and everything is so thorough I just feel so comfortable going with them. I'm hoping to get a date from anywhere to next May to August. Wish me luck !

Is it me orrrr

Is it me or getting to Santo Domingo is quite the challenge from Toronto ??? There's NO straight flight to that specific airport and I don't know if I'm being el-cheapo but the flights are kind of expensive... What's up with that o___0 ?

Cool sculpting

Hey y'all. So I've been thinking and I really wanted to get lipo on my chin and arms BUT not with all the down time and swelling. I was wondering if I were to get cool sculpting on the those areas if it would be worth it. I'm STILL getting a bbl from Fatima almonte. Just wanted to see what you dolls had to say about cool sculpting.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon