Dreaming of Being a Duran Doll - Dominican Republic, DO

After 2 years of research and endless stalking…....

After 2 years of research and endless stalking…..I’m getting me some ASS! I’ve had online consults and quotes from 3 different doctors, all of them in the USA. Then I stumbled across Dr. Duran’s photos and I knew she had to be my doctor.
I sent her an email with my pics on 8/1/2013 and received an auto reply back. I also sent her a Facebook message in English and Spanish. Yes-- the thirst is real my friends! Yet still not reply on 8/7/2013(yes I know and understand she is very busy) But I still called her on the 7th and spoke with Elizabeth (she speaking English very well). She told me to call back Friday and she would help me, great! I called back today and she took down my email address and said I would have a quote by Monday!!! So I am anxiously waiting.

Body Bio: 5’7” 175 lbs E cups with no butt….well I have what I call bottom booty. No projection, no roundness just a little bit of cheek to grab at the bottom.

Date is Set!!!

Igot my date!!! NOV 11th 2013.
I called this morning and spoke with Elizabeth. She took my email address and said she would send a quote. I had an email within10 mins. She sent an email with a quote of $ 3,800 for whole back, waist and ab lipo with a fat transfer to the butt.
I called back ASAP to sent my date. NOV 11th 2013 with Elizabeth.
I had alot of questions and she seemed very distracted and busy. So I hope you all can help me out. I also will send an email to Duran and Elizabeth with a list of questions.
She did get me the account number to transfer the deposit.
I'M SOOO EXCITED!!!
Now I need to get my labs done, start taking my vitamins, buy a plane ticket, find a RH, find a sx buddy to split RH coast and renw my passport. I’m ready!!!

Recovery house and buddy search

I'm now in search of a buddy. Nov 11 2013 is my sx date with Dr. Duran. I wll be in DR Nov 10 to Nov 22. I think I have a house in mind but open to suggestions. Inbox or post me if you are interested.

Boppy alternative

I have been looking for something a bit less expensive than a boppy. I found it....nurture nest sold online at Hancock fabrics for $19.99. Same size as a boppy. I'm going to look for a promo code so it may even be cheaper than that. I will post the code later if I find one.

Spoke with Duran herself!

I called this morning hoping to get more info about pre-op instructions and Dr. Duran answered!
I was a bit apprehensive because I have not spoken to her and because the reply email to my initial email with pics was just a quote nothing else. When I called back to set the date, Elizabeth was not giving me much info except the account number to transfer my deposit.
Anywho…I spoke with Dr. Duran she took the time to answer my questions. She said she would have more time on the weekend to answer more. She put me at ease and was very nice, polite and professional.
She speaks English well. We both had to repeat things a few times but I understood her.
So I am sending my deposit today!
Ladies keep trying if you want to speak with her. Don’t wait for here to call you.

vitamins and supplements

Started my regiment of taking Iron, vitamin C, vitamin B complex and Folic Acid once a day. I plan on getting my labs done sometime this month... so I know my actually hemoglobin level.

Shopping list

I have been researching and looking for the best prices on items. Here’s my list so far:

Vitamins ~ under $10 for all – Walmart
Gauze pads ~ $5 – Amazon.com
Medical tape ~ $4 – Amazon.com
Arnica pills ~ $8 – Amazon.com

Ria Money Transfer Online

Ok so my Ria money transfer went through!
Here is the site:

I will give you a quick walk through on what I did.

Go to the site…sign up.

Click the link “SEND MONEY”

Click the drop down menu and pick Dominican Republic

Put the amount 250.00 in USD (U.S Dollars)

Click the circle for Bank Deposit Price starts at $3.99/USD

Type in BANCO DE RESERVAS DE LA REPUBLICA DOMINICANA

Type in the account number (don’t have it call Elizabeth)

Click the drop down menu and pick Checking Account

Type in Branch Santo Domingo

Click Next

Type in Recipient’s info (don’t have it call Elizabeth)

Now the next part Additional Information …I just guessed

Click drop down menu for Document Type …I picked Cedular

Then typed in her cell number for the Number

Click Next

Click circle for how you would like to pay

I clicked bank account

Enter your bank information

Print Receipt for your records

The bank to bank transfer takes 4 business days

Hope this helps.

Don't use Ria Money Transfer!

Don't use Ria Money Transfer. My deposit never went through. I spoke with Dr Duran last night to confirm if see got the deposit and she did not. Even though Ria had sent me a receipt via email saying the money had went through and the money was taken out of my account.
So I'm requesting a refund. I will just pay the $35 fee and use my bank to make the transfer....like I should have did in the first place.

Deposit made it through!

Used my bank and paid the outrageous $45 international transfer fee but it went through! No I am just count down the days.

Levels to this S%*t

My hemoglobin lab results came back and I'm a 13.4. This is before I starting taking my iron and eating steak with a spinach salad almost nightly. I am sure my levels will be higher come Nov if I keep up my iron rotuine.

Moved on up

I changed my date to Sept 23 2013.....why cuz I am sick of waiting!! Well really beacuse I got a job offer out of state and the sooner this is done the better.

19 days and counting

I am busting out my skin with excitement! I found a buddy! Shout out to Booshiebabe. I am ready to go. All my items came from from my online shopping list. I just have a few more items to get at Wal-Mart and I should be good!

10 days!!!

I have purchased everything but a stage 2 garment. I am so ready to go!!

Confirmed and Counting down!

I called Duran's office today to confirm and make sure my name was in the books (just me being paranoid, I have called once a week since I put my deposit down to confirm) Yes it was!
Elizabeth told me to arrive at 6:30 am the day of surgery to get my lab work done because I am arriving in DR on a Sunday when CILPA is closed and can't do my labs the day before.
Elizabeth told me to bring T-shirts, big pads (sanitary napkins) and cash because you must pay in cash.
By this time next week I will have some ass!!

Questions I will be asking in my consolation......

I typed up a list of questions in Spanish and English that I will be asking during my consultation. I also typed up a detailed description of what I want done...how big a butt, projection, s-curve and problem areas.

Here are the questions:

Will you be they only person operating on me during the surgery?

How long will my procedure be?

I do not want to wake up at all during surgery, please ensure I have the correct dosage to be out through the whole procedure.

Where well you inject the fat in my butt?

Is it possible to add fat to the bottom also?

When can I sit on my butt?

What do you recommend for a fast smooth recovery?

What medication will I receive and how long will I need to take each medication?

I will need a letter from you stating I had surgery and what this I should not do for my job.

I don’t heal well as far as scars. Can you please put incisions is a discreet place? Please show me where incision will be.

Seeing my body do you think I will be able to achieve the look I am asking for?

Should I take Arnica pills while on Heparine?

For a stage two garment should I have one with the butt in or the butt out?

When should I start to wear a second stage garment?

When you transfer fat how much will actually stay?

Will this fat transfer last for years?

When do I come back to get my drains removed?

Are the drain incisions stitched closed after the drain is removed?

When can I put scar cream on my incisions?

When can I bathe after surgery?

What are the first signs of complications?

If I have a complication after surgery when I am at the recovery house, what should I do, if I don’t need emergency care?

After I leave DR how available will you be to answer post op questions?

Three more days until I'm in DR!!!

I'm all packed and ready to go! All I need are the post op meds and a stage 2 faja. SOOOOOO EXCITED!!!

Made it to DR

I had a smooth flight....no issues. Yasmin picked me up right on time. So far so good. I have labs tomorrow in the am. I'll keep you posted

Two days post op

Okay I'm finally feeling up to it. So thought I give you a review.
I arrived is the day of my surgery. Elizabeth escorted and waited with me to every section, blood work, EKG and xray. So she doesnt just sit and answer phones all day. All my blood work done, EKG, x rays went quickly no problem. I had my consultation with duran she answered all of my questions and gave me my meds prescription (I will post the answers later) We spoke for maybe about 20 minutes then she took pictures. I was admitted to CIPLIA and given a room. CIPLIA is clean and the nurses were helpful.
I was told to underdress but on a gown and wait. A nurse come by with the blue pill at 12pm. I wanted to make sure I was not taking it too early so I asked when is my surgery. She could not understand me. So I called Elizabeth and she came down and told me in about 20 mins you will go in sx. Elizabeth took my overnight bag and locked it up. I took my blue pill. It didn't work very fast for me. I was up when I was wheeled into the sx room. I saw the anesthesiologist give me my iv and he was asking me routine questions. After that i was out but i did wake up during my arm lipo screaming '' I cant take anymore.'' I was not in pain just shock of feeling that lipo instrument poking under my skin. That last maybe a minute and I was out again and woke up in my room.
I had a nurse stay the night with me on the first night. I highly recommend this. There ate no nurse call buttons and they keep your room door shut in CIPLIA so unless you hae lungs of steele get a overnight nurse. My first night was hell. The make you lay on your back and the new booty which is hard as a rock. You can not get up at all for 24hours. I had a catheter so you can't use I need to pee excuse. I was up from 4pm to 4am begging to get up, sleep meds or pain meds. After acting a donkey I got it all. I was crying and screamingbut I final got up. They put my faja on a size med. I don't know why girls are worried about getting another one. I plan on using this one and getting it taken in when needed.
After the faja I feel asleep. I woked up at 6:30am not much sleep. Duran doctor assistance took my blood levels again and said I was good to go home after Duran comes to see you. I was served breakfast, soup and crakers. That was also dinner the night before. Duran came in explained what she did during surgery(she put 1500 in each cheek) and said I was to come back Friday for a check up.
My iv and catheter were removed and Yasmin step father picked my up. Yasmin is a GOD sent. Great care from her and her family. To be real tge place is not luxury it is real simple but I was looking for care not style.
I'm getting stronger daily and I'm up walking and using the bathroom with out help. Oh and I'm loving my lil wasit and fat donk!

questions and answers from my consultation with Duran

Here are the questions I asked during my consultation with Duran.

Will you be they only person operating on me during the surgery? No one but Duran will operate on you. She was very adamant about this. Duran stated that these surgery are something she has been trained in and only she can do. There are 5 people in the operating room. Duran, her doctor assistance, nurses and anesthesiologist. Duran said those people are in there to help maneuver your body during surgery.

How long will my procedure be?
2-3 hours I only did lipo and BBL

I do not want to wake up at all during surgery, pleaseensure I have the correct dosage to be out through the whole procedure.
She can't ensure that you will not wake up. It just depends on the person and how their body reacts. Yes I did wake up during surgery.

Where well you inject the fat in my butt?
Duran injections under the muscle and on top of the muscles.

Is it possible to add fat to the bottom also?
Duran does add fat to the bottom of your cheeks but if the muscle is flat and tight she said it does not matter how much she adds you will not get that backwards 'p' look.

When can I sit on my butt?
3 weeks

What do you recommend for a fast smooth recovery?
Drink lots of water, walk and eat.

I was prescribed: Heparin shots-take for 7 daysEsomeprazol for gas-2 a day for ten days

Clavulin antibiotic -2 a day 10 days

Ciprobiotic Antibiotic- 2 a day 10 days

Diclo-k relax muscle relaxer- every 8 hours

On second visit ask Elizabeth for the letter.

She always places in a discreet place and the incisions are tiny. I have one on each elbow. Two in my vagina area. One inside my belly button.  One in between my butt crack. Two at thw bottom of my cheeks.  Two on each og my sides.

When can I start getting massages?
3-4 days after surgery. Getting a massage too soon is just as bad as not getting them at all.

Should I take Arnica pills while on Heparine?
Yes you can arnica is all natural and has no adverse effects on heparin or other meds.

For a stage two garment should I have one with the butt in or the butt out?
Duran recommends a butt out second garment.

When should I start to
wear a second stage garment?
She said your body will tell you when but normally in a week.

When you transfer fat how much will actually stay?
30%-40% of fat will stay.

Will this fat transfer last for years?
Can not give a answer on that one.

When do I come back to get my drains removed?
Drains are removed on your second visit.

Are the drain incisions stitched closed after the drain is removed?
Drain incisions are left open so they can close on there own.

When can I put scar cream on my incisions?
Do not put anything on incisions are completely closed.

When can I bathe after surgery?
No bathing with drain and wait 2 days after drains are removed to bathe.

What are the first signs of complications?
She did not want to answer this one because the she feels people will be obsessed looking for signs of complications.

Have the staff at the recovery house call Duran.

After I leave DR how available will you be to answer post op questions.
She has a lot of emails (I saw her phone there were 1200 new emails) however is trys to respond first to post op patients.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon