Soon to Be College Grad and Duran Doll - Dominican Republic

So for years I've been focusing on finishing my...

So for years I've been focusing on finishing my bachelors in pre-med, not really having time to focus on getting my body together like I should. I set up a RealSelf account and was on here nonstop to find a surgeon that would delivery the results I want. I've never really been happy with my body if when I did lose a lot of weight, my belly has always been a problem for me. Meeting with Duran can't come soon enough! I graduate April 2017 and I want to feel as confident as ever walking across that stage!

So i paid a consultant company to reach out to Duran for me (Bella Barbies) and for a BBL and arm lipo came to $3,800.

Duran's assistant Laura also finally emailed me back and quoted me at 4,100.

Two different quotes? I wonder why

Paid my deposit!

Next I have to book my flight and recovery house. Thinking about Phenom

Sx buddy

I'm only about 47 days away and I need to find a surgery buddy. I'm considering staying at house of phenom or serenity. My mom is really supportive but she hates flying lol, so I don't want to put her through that. I'm excited to see a different country I just want someone to go through this transformation with!

Hemoglobin at 13.6!!!

I took a blood test with my doctor to see how much I needed to get my hemoglobin up, but it's perfect. I'm a vegetarian and I eat a lot of vegetables so I'm guessing that's why it's that high. So happy!

Passport came in

I thought it wouldn't be here until the end of the month! Whew one less thing to stress over

20 more days

The recovery house I'm staying at. I picked a single room because I enjoy my privacy a little to much. I also scheduled to get my teeth whitened in DR as well!

Made it

I almost missed my flight on the way here. Right before they closed the gate I made it to my plan, whew! My flight went pretty smooth. It felt a little weird because everyone on the plane was speaking Spanish but me lol. It was a humbling experience. But I did meet a really sweet lady who spoke English too and helped me through the airport in DR. I'm in Duran's office now wish me luck!

Little update

House of phenom my recovery house has been amazing. I've been super out of it because I found out I needed a blood transfusion today. So I'm much better. I'll post more this week!

4 months post op