Beginning of my Journey !!! Dominican Republic, DO

Ive been thinking about getting this done for...

Ive been thinking about getting this done for about a year now but have never really acted upon it . For the past couple of months ive been on this site and on google researching doctors, reviews, i was even watching stephanie santiago's youtube videos ( i know you guys know who she is lol video vixen, she was in fabs video, the girl with the bigg butt!!! lol ) she got her waist done her boobs and her butt looks flawless !!! Ill post a picture of her up . Now im not looking to look like her . i love my body love my curves i just wish i had a big butt !! i have hips for days!! So ive decided that this is something i really want to do !! i don't want to waste around 9,10 thousand dollars that a lot for me . im trying to accumulate time at my job and save as much money as i can . i was to at least spend 5 grand . But i guess theres that saying you get what you pay for . Ive been looking into this one dr. From DR and so far all the reviews are very good, everyone seems to be very happy with her and i really like her work . But i still want some more information ., I emailed and she emailed me back after 2 days . i have to send her my picture and a bit of information on me . ooops i almost forgot to give the dr's name (Australia Fragoso Baez) . im still doing a bit of research . But this is the beginning of my journey !!!!! Please anyone who has tips feel free to let me know i would really appreciate it . Oh and last thing .. i am from the boston area !!!! i wanted to get this done around may/june ... If that a bit unrealistic considering its february .. i'll settle for the end of this year . !!

Change of heart !!

Hello ladies !!!!! I'm still researching !!! But .... I've been looking into dra.duran and I must say her work is amazing . I without a doubt would love her to do my sx. I've emailed her atleast 4 times already and I've been hearing that she is very difficult to get in contact with and I don't think I wanna play a consultant 100-300 dollars just to contact her . And then loose that money you know ? Her Instagram page is awesome . I really want her to do my sx. Idk how to get attention I wanna get an estimate and a days . I've also emailed dr. Baez my photos and I'm waiting for her to respond me she already responded to me once . If any ladies know how to contact dr. Duran plz plz contact me !!!!!!! I'm also looking for a travel buddy !!! Thank you ladies !!!!

DURAN WROTE BACK TO ME !!!! finally

HELLO LADIES !!! UPDATE !!! after emailing dra. duran for about 2 weeks and sounding THIRSTY !! .. you guys dont understand lol ive never sounded like that in my life haha . she wrote back to me and suggested i might need a TT ... i really dont think i do i mean ive had a c-section but my stomach is not huge and is not bad at all, im mainly doing it to get the ASS ( excuse my language its the correct term for what i want hahaha ) that i want !!!! i wil post pictures to give you guys an idea as to what i look like now !!! woooo TEAM DURAN !!!!!

DURAN BUDDY !!!!

hello ladies so ive decied that i want to do this mid june ive been exchanging emails with dr. duran and shes been getting back to me pretty quick . any lovely ladies that are getting surgery with duran or are serious about this and are going in june/ beginning of august please let me know i would love a buddy!!!! XOXO !!

JUNE 25TH DURAN DOLL TO BE !!!!!

HELLO DOLLS !!!!!!! so.... after calling for a whole day and calling through various times . i finally got through to a very polite and helpful girl from durans office . the first couple of times that i had called, i called the main office apparently and the girl that picked up the phone was so RUDE she even let out a huge sigh under her breathe when i asked her if anyone spoke english . i wasn't very happy about that . ( good thing i can speak spanish, because it helps ALOT !! trust me ) if i caught her name i would give her a piece of my mind . but continuieng !! lol i spoke to the girl in durans office she asked me if i had emailed the doctor and sent her photos and my stats, i stated yes and if she quoted me ... also yes ($3,900 bbl+lipo). she gave me a date of JUNE 25Tth im so excited !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sending my deposit this week . if any lovely ladies are going that day or week and need a buddy LMK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IM BACK !!!!!!!!!

HELLO DOLLS !!! IM BACK !! since my last post ive been just working alot. saving time and money for this sx. i have not yet booked my recovery house butt thats my next step !!! i have my date set and i booked my flight as well . i havent started taking the vitamins but im going to start this week !!! . if anyone is going the week of the 24th please conatct me !!! i need a sx buddy !!!!!!!!!!!!

hiring a nurse in DR help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????

hello lovely ladies !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i was hopinggggggg !!! that someone knew anythign about hiring a nurse out on the dominican republic !??? i feel as if a recovery house is veryyy expensive and i really wanted to get a hotel and hire a nurse !!! please get abck to em if anyone knows anything ??? please and thank you !!

scars !!!!!!!!!!!

ladies please i have a questions regarding scars !!!!!!! i am getting BBL and Lipo of the abdomen . smaller waiste . are the scars that bad ????? should i purchase something for them ??? when would i be able to start putting the cream on the sccars ?? will the scars fade . i don't want to have scars lol xoxo

UPDATE ON MY LIFE !!!

hello gorgeous dolls xoxo so i just wanted to touch base on whats going on in my life right now as well as the surgery journey . so money wise im a bit short . i had an unexpected car accident recently and that took out a grand out of my pocket due to the weather here in mass . sigh ... this sets me back quite a bit , i have booked my flight . i leave june 23 and i return july 2nd . im having surgery june 25th . i have also sent in my deposit , as well as quite a couple of emails . but no ones gotten back to me about confirming it so im really hoping my date is set . so im going to have to really tighten my belt and save as much as i can for this trip :( . other than that my support group is great !! i havent really told my family other than my sister , who btw thinks im crazy lol . my co workers are excited for me !! but also nervous , considering im going to a foreign country . any ladies that might want to give me some advice on how their trip went as well as the surgery and have any suggestions for me i would greatly appreciate it !!!!! please and thank you ladies !!!! xoxoxo

UPDATE !!! NEW SURGERY DATE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hello real self beauties !!!! xoxo , so i literally (not even 10 mins ago) just got off the phone with dr. durans secretary . she just called me to move my date closer !! instead of having surgery the 25th i will be having surgery the 24th !!! my date is confirmed finally !!!!!! i was so nervous because no one was getting back to me and i had already booked my flight . so she called me today and said that she cannot do my surgery on the 25th because she has a congress to attend, augh i am so nervous now my date is getting closer and closer , also said that it was fine to just bring in my receipt of the deposit the day of surgery !!!! ladies wish me luck !!! xoxoxoxo

HEMOGLOBIN LEVEL !!

Hi Ladies i got my hemoglobin results back and its at an 11.4 ...... i have to get that up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pain killers ???

hi !! ladies i have a question!! i wanted to take atleast 8-10 percocets to DR . but im a little nervous . has anybody done this ? if so how ?? where did you put them .

hello ladies... yes i am back . with a huge update !!!

its now marcg 2016 and no i did not go to dr to get my bbl, i had so much hit me left and right last year so i decided this is my year !!!!! ive also decided to do it in miami .
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon