Yilly Doll/BBL for a Hairstylist

I am so excited to get this done! Initially I was...

I am so excited to get this done! Initially I was going to go through Bella Vita Consultants, but that was totally a waste of money.....I wrote Dr Yily on IG and one of her reps INSTANTLY contacted me back with the date the exact week I wanted (Which is only a month away)! And YES I booked my flight already! First class so that I have the most comfort on these long flights! I work so hard and its time to pay for something I REALLY want and always have. I will be documenting the entire process on my YouTube!

Yily Deposit and Requirements

One thing I didn't know, was that a month prior to your surgery you should start taking vitamins. Today is one month until my surgery and I just booked my surgery last night. I have someone who loves in my hometown that has gone to Yily and instructed me to re read the email. It has so much in it! I am soo addicted to hookah but I will be stopping that and alcoholic beverages as of yesterday. This is very important! I confirmed the appointment via Instagram last night. Paid my $300 wire fee to hold the date, and I'm ready to go! I will be staying there 10 days after my surgery and I will arrive 2 days before to ensure my test results from their doctor all meet the requirements. I'm booked to fly out October 23rd, surgery October 26th, and I fly home November 5th 2016. I have been told everyone in a particular day arrive at 6:30am and one wasn't in surgery until 5pm. So I'll work on being patient. Btw I am 28 years old, 5"5' and I weigh 180lbs. I am getting lipo and BBL. I hold it well I'm told. But the love handles and the boxy shape I am in has never sat well with me. I won't post the back until I have an after to show because it's too embarrassing. Just know I have a tear drop butt that's flat at the top! Ttyl

What to look for in a BBL Surgeon

When looking at BBL before and after PICTURES I pay close attention to SCARS and INCISIONS. For the lipo and fat transfer I don't want my incisions to be visible. I love Yily because she doesn't leave you with visible scars. There's one between the butt cheeks and where your bra will hide. I will completely remove a doctor from my list of "maybes" if there are dots parallel on both sides of the upper abdomen, underneath the butt cheeks, and below my bra in the back. I love to share the story to future Yily Dolls but I don't want it visible to my man behind closed doors or when I am out at the pool. Of course I am sharing my story. But I don't want visible incisions. I also look at previous lawsuits, precious clients, and I personally will not go to someone whom I haven't seen their work in my hometown on someone I can talk to. There are SOO many people around you on a daily. Since I've become open about it, I've met so many more people in similar body types as myself or with knowledge for me! So don't be afraid to share and don't stop until you see a surgeon who has multiple images of the same procedure on numerous bodies. COST is also important. I chose DR (Dominic Republic) because they charge half of the price as docs in the US with equivalent results. DR Miami was booked out until the end of 2018 smh! Hope this helps! The pic isn't me, but it's surely a wish pic! What did YOU look for when you searched?

I've decided on Eden Recovery House with Dra Yily

I've heard of previous patients not recommending Luxury RH which is the other RH Yily prefers. Yily already has my flight itinerary and I'm ready to go! It's $700 for 10 days (food, laundry, and transportation to appointments and the airport) I'm paying an extra $75 to come 2 days prior to my appointment for the pre appointment for the testing required

I'm going to Serenity 2 RH

So yes I've changed my mind, I'm going to Serenity 2. I love the layout, the reviews are NOTHING but positive, the food looks good and has been reviewed as awesome! There's a private entrance, it's fully updated, multiple people I know have stayed here. So I have booked and paid my deposit! And I have someone meeting me there for a few days to help me out! I paid for her flight and her room and she will give me the peace of mind that I'll be ok when I'm unconscious! Meaning my money, valuables, plus I need someone to snapchat my results for me and just be there with me so I'm not alone! lol

Yily Doll travel update!

Initially I was going to the Dominican Republic alone, but I really didn't want to. I have one of my clients/friends who was able to come with me so last minute. She already has a passport and works at her job in HR so she has more pull to take off. I paid for her to come for 4 days. I am also paying for her to stay with me at the RH. She's coming the day before my SX and leaves 2 days after. I just want someone I trust to sit with my belongings and worst case be there if something bad happens during SX.

Another thing I have never been able to find online about people's recovery is about the incisions! I am getting a BBL with Yily, and I have added the lipo of the upper arms, inner thighs, and under the chin for $300 more than the initial $3,500. I want to see AND know where all of the incisions are. And I'll be sharing that after my SX for you all.

Last night I dreamt about SX ????. Nothing too crazy! I just can't wait! What other things would you all be interested in seeing or hearing about that you haven't been able to find online??

Pre Op vitimins!

I booked my surgery at literally a month prior to the date. So I had to run out to get the vitamins Yily recommended to start taking a month prior to surgery. I've attached that pic. I also have some things I purchased for the trip to the Dominican Republic. I used the heck out of Amazon! When I get home I'll take a picture of the things I just purchased from my local drug store. (Maxi Pads, silicone bandages for scars, etc.)
*Arnicare- pills and gel good for the massages, pain, and healing.
*GoGirl - good for being able to urinate standing up after SX
*Damiana- good for the internal healing. (Also an aphrodisiac so be careful lol)
*Second Fajate
*Arm compression sleeves - to keep the swelling down (pink for breast cancer awareness month!)
*Clear nipple ring - since metal piercings aren't allowed in the operating room and I don't want mines to close!
*Lipo foam Sheets - for comfort inside the compression garment
*Ginger - for a quicker recovery for the bruising. I'm light bright so I bruise very easy and I'm afraid it will look terrible! Ginger won't hurt so it's worth a shot.
Benadryl- for the itching and healing
Compression socks - leg compression to minimize swelling
Maderma - for scars and healing

I went to my doctor today and informed her of my SX. 1st let me tell you one of my best friends passed away early last year and I went through that, cosmetology school, and a lot of things. My blood pressure had been high but finally it has been controlled with medication! (I read from Yily's email that as long as it's controlled it's ok) so I found out my blood pressure is perfect, I weigh 180lbs ???? and my Hemo is 13.1 ????????! So my doc was initially like HELL NO when I told her where I was getting my procedure. Then once I showed her what I was having done and the docs work she was more comfortable. She thought I was getting a weight loss surgery like lap band or something similar. I found out one of the mediation in the email from Yily is something I'm allergic to ????. I am allergic to anything in the penicillin family and Augmentin is in the penicillin family so I'll let you dolls know what my doc says and what yily says about that. 11 days before I fly to DR and 14 days before my SX! I think that's all I have to update you all on now! Ask away if you need to know anything more about the medications (I'll post what Yily Said you'd need for an RX.

As promised! More of my BBL Packing items!

So here's a couple of things I purchased to take with me to the DR! Let's start with the Cheez-it's lol I hear sometimes your hungry, so I got them
As a snack if I can't get ish down and need something in my stomach. I got hot and spicy because I know with all of the meds, constipation is sometimes an issue and spicy foods are my fave and keep me regular lol

The deodorant is because I may be hot lol it's the DR baby!!!! I just want to be fresh and clean at all times!

I purchased Ensure Enlive because I may not be able to keep foods down as I've read on this site. I want to keep my body healing and nourished so hopefully these do the trick!

The Scar Away is something I've heard from my medical field clients as well as post op patients! It's great for reducing the visibility of scars! So I'll take it!

Always MAXI with NO wings. I've seen people bring all types of things for the fluid leaking and bleeding from the drains and incisions. In all reviews, (even the folks that said "I ain't stuffing my faja with no damn pad") said the pads absorbed the most blood and got the job done better than anything else!

Neosporin just because it's good for scars. Hell, I may make a combo cream with this and the gel I purchased in my previous post just to get maximum results. Don't play. I don't play with my skin lll

Lastly, overnight GENTLE laxatives because I hear constipation is an issue and I don't want to be sitting in the DR full of shit lol literally!

So I will update you all when I return as to if some of these things were or weren't needed! Ttyl Dolls!

Nipple piercings in the Dominican Republic

Initially I went to Amazon and found a clear (Plastic) nipple bar. I purchased it and tried it out and it was HUGE! It was way too long and the circumference was too big.It was cute, has glitter in the balls....but no lol....And it only came with ONE! So read ladies! Because I didn't, but that worked out for me because I didn't want em any way! I went to the local tattoo shop where I initially got them pierced and purchased "Temp" plastic piercings there. They said to only use them RIGHT BEFORE SX because you skin will try to heel onto the plastic. That was good to know because I didn't want to forget to change them so I was going to change them before I went. That would have been a bad idea! Well Dolls, 11 days until SX and 8 days till my flight!!! I CAN NOT WAIT! I have so many clients scheduled for sew ins this week so that the time will fly by! Im working from Sunday up until I leave!

Let me make sure I'm not missing anything else......................So I took my Faja out of the package....I think Ill use it for a phase 2 faja......I know the SX price only comes with 1 and since Ill be having lipo to the arms and inner thighs, I wanted one with more compression in those areas as well as the usual areas! Heres pics! Ask me questions if you need to!

3 days post op

I made it ladies! I had my SX moved up from the 26th to the 24th since I arrived early. I have so much to update you on! But here's a pic for now. I'm staying until November 5th 2016 in Serenity 2

Week 1 post op pictures

I'll go in detail about my specifics when I get back to the states. But when marking my body Yily said she could fix my "outtie" belly button ft an extra $500 and I said what the hell. Why not. I'm here so let's do it. I didn't show wish pictures, I didn't ask for a huge butt or a normal butt or a small butt. I just let her mark me and work her magic. I only told her I wanted in ear thighs and upper arms with the lipo which was $300 extra EACH. So $600 additional for arms and legs. Initially after seeing my butt the first time. I was nervous. It was so huge at the top!!! ???? I was like "oh no I'm going to look like a video hoe" lmao. But thank goodness the top has gone down and is still going down. I can sit on my butt and lay on my back. In fact. I haven't laid on my stomach once. I'm afraid to because of the drain which is a whole notha story lol

Im pleased with the results and the recovery is DEFINITELY a process and it plays with your mind. Believe people when they say that! That's a whole notha post too lol

My process has had its ups and downs, 2 blood transfusions, 2 different fevers of 103, and more y'all. Just bring hella extra cash because they nickel and dime the hell outta you for everything. I'll post more when I feel normal lll

I'd NEVER do a round 2!

I've been taking my time to recover but I thought I'd make this post about all of my negatives and the next will be about my positives! If you want to become a Yily Doll, you may want to hear these things! I prepared myself for worst case (death), but stupidly, I didn't prepare myself to survive the surgery and deal with complications smh.

1. The morning after surgery, while the other 2 whom had surgery the same day as me were going home, I was being told I needed to have a blood transfusion. Not only did she want me to do it, but she said she wanted me to do 2 bags. Per her email, the transfusion is $250 if needed. I had to pay this up front. And I didn't have to pay it twice. My hemo went from above 13 to a 7 after surgery. My hemo has always been above 13 even when I had it checked in March (6 months before surgery) so I'm guessing the surgery was just a lot on my body.

2. I did WAY too much at once. I did the BBL AND added the inner thighs and upper arms. Not only did my entire body feel like hell, I couldn't lift my arms, I couldn't stand up on my own, I couldn't sit on my own, and I pretty much relied on nurses to help me do everything. From moving my hair out of my face, to washing my a$$ lol. Even on the flight home after staying 12 days after surgery, I couldn't fully extend my arms to get my carry on out of the overhead. (YES swelling gets 10 times worst on the flight home) Wheelchair service saved my life. My inner thighs are still sooo tender. Finally I can function. But it took a week to even be able to take 45 minutes of prep talk to stand up myself. And when I did, it still hurt like hell. You'd rather have help smh. Luckily I did it all at once, because while on one hand it was a lot to deal with at once, I'd never do it again so I needed to get it over with.

3. I had a fever of 103 2 days in a row. Thank God for my nurses and the recovery house. They let me know it's normal within the first 72 hours to possibly have a fever after liposuction and it isn't just me dying lol. I thought God was calling me home. I was cold and everything was freezing but I was bundled up and got to the touch. Took some Tylenol PM and got some sleep but I kinda just had to duke it out until it was over.

4. The DRAIN!! No one told me that damn thing was actually going to be inside my skin wrapped around my waist and have to be pulled out like a snake in my skin once time to remove. The drain comes out of one hole and it's stitched to your skin at the opening. But it's inside your skin and has holes throughout it to drain fluid all throughout your midsection. Sometimes they would unhook the drain from the unit it drains into, and hook a syringe up to the drain inside of you and pull out blood clots which helped keep the drain flowing but it hurt like none other. Since I didn't know the drain was actually inside of my entire waist, I didn't realize the pain and discomfort it would cause when there wasn't fluid that moment and ya just kinda sucking at your skin from the inside because there's no fluid there ???? yes it was painful. I had my drain removed after 5 days because of the pain and let them manually drain me. Hell, my lower back was and is still numb. So I couldn't feel the needle any way! I had fluid removed once since I've been home and haven't had any issues since.

7. INFECTION! You hear the horror stories about infections from the recovery house or whatever. I DID get an infection. Now where it was, or how it happened, who knows. About 7 days after surgery, I'm doing good and walking around and seeing the light at the other end of the tunnel. That morning I started losing my appetite. I thought I was just sick of the chefs cooking and wanted something different. I asked for saltine crackers to eat so that I could take my medicine. I forced one down and forced a piece of toast. They got me some Gatorade too. Drank about half of the red Gatorade down and took my meds. I threw it all up. From day 7-12 I couldn't eat any of their food. So I was forcing down crackers, toast, pineapples, apples and peanut butter just to hopefully have enough to take the meds but it wasn't enough. They took me to the Yily. She had them do more blood work and saw that my white blood sells were slightly elevated. Idk the number I saw it but forgot. So that meant a small infection. She got me antibiotics and I had to take those up until the day I got back to the states. Before I left I was better but they wanted me to finish taking them of course. To this day idk where the infection was since I have so many places the surgery was done, but I know it's gone.

These are some of the wort things I went through with surgery. I'll post the positives next! And ask any questions you may have!

Becoming a Yily Doll : The best parts!

1. My number one positive about this experience is that my results were IMMEDIATE. I see my body until 2 days after surgery. Between being doped up and in pain, I didn't want to see a damn thing lol. All I wanted to do was sleep through the pain. 2 days after, I was being washed up by my recovery house nurse and my friend who came to help me said "TT yo ass!!!" And I'm like "oh hell no it must be effed up" lol. She was like no it's huge & you look good! So I told her to ran that phone and start recording lol it was gigantic straight out of surgery. But I looked up into the mirror and I noticed fast that I had that coke bottle shape. No waist, no love handles, and hips!!! I had hips and a$$ before. But this was like I had photoshopped myself into the perfect shape lol.

2. Everyone from Yily's office was very knowledgeable. They were prompt and fast when it came to doing their job. Her assistant hit record speed snapping my faja closed on the 3 hooks when it took me twenty minutes to get it on the first lol I never felt hustled by the staff or uncomfortable. My belongings were always safe and every time I came they greeted me by name

3. I don't have any more positives. The negatives outnumber the positives in this experience but my body has outranked any of those negatives. Let the pics speak for themselves

How I feel physically!

Every morning I wake up, my stomach feels swollen and everything is sore and stiff after laying so long. Once I get to moving it gets better. Every day tasks take more out of me. It may be a combination of the compression garment and the drama my body went through.....more of the compression this far from surgery.
I have 90% feeling in my upper arms where the lipo was down. the incisions on my upper elbow have healed nicely.
My inner thighs are about 40% back to normal. They are still VERY tender to the touch, they are hard as a rock in some places, and they ITCH!
My stomach is as hard as a rock, my sides (waist) is very tender to the touch, and my back is numb. My upper back has feeling, but my lower back I can't feel anything. I also have a pocket of fluid in my lower back. I am going to a plastic surgeon to have it removed. Its cheaper than the ER plus they know exactly whats going on and why.

MY BUTT has always been fine. I could lay and sit on it from day 1 (Yily places the fat in a way where sitting doesn't compromise the survival). It went through a couple of days of extreme itching just like the rest of my body, but it got better. I use Caladryl and that did the trick for hours then I was back itching. Not even Benadryl pills or anything will help.

My bellybutton is healing great I guess, She didn't give me any instructions for it other than to leave it alone, so I have lol. My stomach is so flat its unbelievable.

I am still taking my vitamins and thats about it! Ask away! I don't think I missed anything
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon