56, Over The Hill, But Not Dead - Dominican Republic

Hi Duran dolls I'm 56 years old, and I'm having a...

Hi Duran dolls I'm 56 years old, and I'm having a bbl done 12/14/2016, by Dr Duran, overy the years the booty has lost it'seems volume. I'm so excited I can't wait until it gets here. I will take pictures later and post. I just received my apt date yesterday from Stephanie. I've been on this site for about 7 months and I believe I may be the oldest woman having a bbl done. I am very excited to be able to let other know that age has nothing to do with still wanting to be the best you can be for YOURSELF.

HI Dolls, I am so confessed I don't know whether to try and stay the weight I am or loose weight to get to my desired weight. My delima is if I loose weight I may not have enough fat. If I maintain the size I am I am not my desired size and after my surgery I will loose weight and volume.

This question is to anyone who has had the BBL done, does your but have cellulite after the surgery and months to come, because this is fat that's being injected.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon