BBL and Tummy Tuck

Hi, everyone I just got my surgery scheduled with...

Hi, everyone I just got my surgery scheduled with Dra Duran for June 7, 2015. I had emailed her a while back and got my quote. For some reason I have had trouble getting in contact with her recently, so I elected to hire bella vita and Jazzelyn got everything set up for me and my deposit paid within 2 days. The cost is $200, but worth it to me. If anyone is going around that time, please let me know. I am in the process of looking at recovery houses now. I'm thinking of Recovery Armonia, I have messaged them to see if they have wifi. It's not advertised on their website. I am 5'5.5", 157lbs. I have wanted this surgery for a while, but I wanted to have cellulaze first and then save up more money. I am a little nervous about taking that much cash into a foreign country. Can anyone tell me how you get through the airport with that kind of cash. I have seen the body wallets and even personal size body safes. I'm just wondering If airport security will suspect you are coming there to buy drugs or hold you up or something. Does anyone know the best way to carry your cash?

Please Help?!?!?!

I've been informed that Dra Duran will not sign FMLA papers till after the surgery. Family Medical Leave Act is designed to protect our jobs and continue our health care coverage while we are off work. It is not supposed to be signed after a planned surgery, It is supposed to be done and turned in months in advance. I realize we are going to another country that may not understand this. Can anyone tell me how they are getting around this.

My date confirmation from Bela Vita and some with pics

Got my date confirmed. This week I will be trying to figure out how to get my paper work done for FMLA and getting my passport. I am really worried about the FMLA papers. I may not be able to get the time off work without getting them done in advance. I've even read some women have had to swap from Duran cz of her refusing to fill out the FMLA papers. I sure hope my job will work with me on this. :/

Recovery House

I have met a surgery buddy, so now I have changed my recovery house to the Dollhouse. If anyone knows much about this RH please let me know. I am reading reviews now. We want to make sure we are in a safe place and will receive great care.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon