40 Yr Old. 2 Kids, 20 & 6. Time to Do Me! - Dominican Republic, DO

Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon
4.3 out of 5 stars 1353 reviews
Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

After extensive research I have decided to become...

After extensive research I have decided to become a Duran Doll. Having BBL, TT, liposculpt. Super excited. Got my date from surgicoordinator a week ago 1/25/17. Will start to post my journey soon!! Any suggestions and advice would be appreciated. I'm trying to decide on a recovery house.....?? ???

Wish pics

Here are some wish pics. Soon as I get up the nerve I will be posting my before pics.

Wish pic

Vitamins

Here is a list of vitamins that the doc wants me to take until surgery to build up my blood and Iron levels.
300 MG of Iron
B complex
1000mg vitamin C
Folic acid
I've started shopping for them but I also plan starting an all natural juicing regimen cause I really hate to take pills.

New date.

I had to change my date because I didn't have the funds as expected for 1/17. My new date is 5/30/2017 for Duran. Wasn't crazy about the new date being the day after a holiday which is expensive to travel but hey, it is what it is. Anyone have any suggestions for a recovery house? The date is coming so quick. I know I should have had this booked already but help please. Need a good recovery house asap!!

Count down

So....the count down has begun. I can't believe my date is so close 5/30/17. I'm so excited. My doctor here in the states gave me the go ahead. My labs are in. My hemo is 12 but I will be trying to build it up a little more from now until I leave which my doctor just told me to take my ferrous sulfate 2x a day instead of one. I am so excited to be finally doing something for me. I will be posting my supplies as soon as the remainder come in this week. I am staying at Diva Dolls International, first American owned RH in DR. I heard great things about them as well as I really didnt want to deal with a language barrier while I'm going through with such an event. I have been dealing with one of the owners Shatira and she is great!! She has answered every last question I had and she is prompt in her responses. I will be posting a full review during and after my sx.

Count down

My doctor and I already have a place for me to get follow up care here in the states when I get back, which I truly am grateful for because American doctors most times are not supportive of other doctor's work. I am taking all of my meds over with me from here Instead of paying for it in DR. If any of you ladies have questions or can offer any advice, I would be more than happy to accept and give. I want to be as helpful to any of you girls as I can just as I have been inspired by so many that detailed their journey. I've gathered a lot of info from you ladies and I appreciate it. So.....at this point my American doctor told me to meditate to stay calm and follow all of the instructions Dr. Duran gives me and I will be fine. So ladies, at this point pray for me while I pray for you that all goes well and that I shall return to my beautiful 2 boys and fiance.

Count down

And I forgot to add, I will be juicing from now until my sx cause I want my body in the healthiest state it can be in so my healing process is smooth as it can be. I have a friend who dis the same and the doctors were amazed at her recovery so prayerfully I will have the same outcome.

Count down

So......tomorrow is the big day. I'm here in DR. Did my labs today and I'm scheduled for sx @ 6:30 a.m. send some prayers my way dolls. I'll take all I can get.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon