4/4/16: 32 Year Old with Two Kids and Wants That Old Thang Back!! Tt lipo and bb Dominican Republic, DO

Hi real self. This is my first time on this. I'm...

Hi real self. This is my first time on this. I'm 32 years old with two kids and I NEED this surgery. I want to get a bbl, lipo, tt . I contacted Dr Duran surgical coordinator Laura through whatsapp and got my quote like the next day. I'm so excited because for years I have wanted to do this. I'm just waiting on a response to my email about where to send my deposit so I can book my date so if any one is from NYC and is looking for a buddy I am trying for the first week in April. Let me know. Later dolls!!

Got my date!!!

So I received my sx date for April 4 and I am so excited. I really need a good recovery house to stay at. Hey doll do u guys have any suggestions?

Need to loose weight

I'm 5'3" 195 and I'm trying my hardest to loose some weight before my sx. Well I have three months to do it and I really want to get this done so I'm determined. So far I have lost 5 lbs by just adding more vegetables and fruit to my diet and ABSOLUTELY NO SODA NO JUICE !! I hate exercise so dolls if u have any ideas on how to loose 30 in 3 months let a sista know lol!!

Questions about taking meds to DR

Hey dolls. I have some questions about medication. I've read a lot of real self stories and their journeys about bringing your own meds (narcotics ) to DR because their meds aren't that strong. How do u bring that on the plane? Or do u check it in your suitcase? Isn't that like smuggling drugs lol? Idk I really would like to know anyone's opinion because I'm not trying to go to another country and be in pain for the whole time. I need the strong stuff. Later dolls !!

pre op picks

Oml. I can't believe I'm posting these pics of what I look like now. I really let myself go but after this surgery I know my body is going to be bananas!!

flight booked!!

Got my flight booked and now I'm getting nervous. Trying to find a rh house to stay at. Ladies what is a good house to stay at? All I really ask for is ac lol

Wish pics!!!

Made it to D R

So I finally made it to Dr and it is so beautiful here. The flight was easy and u would be surprised how many people are coming to do the same thing. I met one female that sat next to me on the plane that was also coming to have her sx done. Idk her name but thank u for calming me down and reassuring me everything was good. There was even a female that worked at the airport that just came back not to long ago. She said good luck on the recovery because it's a lot to handle. The driver was waiting for me at the airport. He drove me to my recovery house and it's really pretty and clean. I will post some pics. The staff so far are pretty nice. Ruth the owner welcomed me with a hug. My sx is tomorrow and I'm having so much mixed emotions but I just want to thank the man above for getting me here safely and I pray that everything goes smoothly tomorrow. Next time I'm on here I will be posting my experience on the flat side. Until then my loves!!

Almost 3 months post op