31, 2 Kids So Ready to Make my Body in my Head my REALITY. Dominican Republic, DO

Helloooo all you beautiful ladies. I feel it is...

Helloooo all you beautiful ladies. I feel it is finally time to put my journey out there for others to see. I've been lurking for quite some time but today is special because i finally paid my deposit to have my surgery with the talented Dr. Duran!! I'm beeeeeyond excited a little scared but soooo ready!!

I decided to use Surgicoordinator because I was not otherwise getting a response from Dr Duran. So like I said I paid my deposit but I'm waiting to get my final date. Anyone else out there that used Surgicoordinator? How long between deposit and getting your date finalized?

I'd love to follow you guys on your journey and have you follow mine. Its nice to have ppl to go through this with. I plan to have a BBL, TT and BA. I'm still trying to decided if I should do them all at once or wait to do the BA another time. We'll see. I'm starting to form my list of the things I need to but b4 surgery.

I'm from NY by the way. I'm 31 years old 5'9" 205lbs. Trying to lose at least 20lbs by D Day. The last Surgicoordinator told me the soonest date the Dr has is in May so I'm guessing my date will be around then. So any other ladies going to Duran around then holla at me!!

Surgicoordinator problems :(

Is anyone else attempting to go through Surgicoordinator and having trouble??? I have been trying to send them my deposit thru xoom as per their instructions but my transaction has been canceled twice by xoom. They say that Laura has reached her funds receiving limit. I'm sure Durans dates are filling up fast so I'm soooo frustrated. I'm trying to get in touch with Duran directly but we all know how hard that is.

Wish pics

Surgicoordinator Problems :(

Might be switching to Dr Robles

As I've said I'm having trouble sending Dr Duran my deposit thru Surgicoordinator. From what I've seen from ladies here on RS Dr Duran is booked up well into June. I need my date to be early June by the latest due to my family trip in July. I was hoping to be pretty healed up by then. Dr Robles is my second choice. She does amazing tummy tucks. I do like her BAs more than Durans but Dr Durans BBL are hard to beat. Another catch is Robles wants me to separate my surgeries. Either do the BA with the TT or the BBL with the TT. Then come back 3-6months later to do the remaining surgery. I really wanted to do everything at once. *SIGH* if I don't hear back from Surgicoordinator by the end of tomorrow with a new way for me to send my deposit Robles it is.

Deposit Payed, Date Set FINALLY GOING TO BE A DURAN DOLL!!!!!

So I finally paid my deposit through Surgicoordinator of $450 through paypal. She confirmed my date: June 9th. I'm a little disappointed because when I started this process with them the earliest date they had available was May 16th. So all those problems I had sending them the deposit via xoom costed me nearly a month. On the bright side I have my date confirmed and can begin planning.

I stopped at the supermarket on the way home from work and bought a bunch of liver (blah) and spinach. Tomorrow I will go buy the vitamins Dr Duran suggests taking prior to surgery. I don't know yet what my hemoglobin levels are but i don't want to take any chances.

I'm so many emotions balled up in one right now but mostly EXCITED!!!

Hellooooo I'm baaaack!! And in DR!!!

Hey ladies. It has been forever since I've been on RS and that's because I fell in love with the Instagram Sx community. I felt the need to come post here though because I hate when I'm following a post and waiting on results but the girl disappears. So today is my sx day and I am currently in Durans office waiting for my turn to get marked up. It's my 3rd day here in DR and I'm staying at New Life Massiel RH. I will wait until the end of my stay to give a full review on that. So I'm next to be called so I'll stop here. I'll pick it up again and try to post some photos of my mark up once I get a room. Hit me with your questions girls!

Post Op Pics

Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Still forming my opinion but I hear great things!!