31 Y/o, 2 Kids, Tummy Tuck + Liposculpture full back full abdomen flanks waist + BBL + chin & arms

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I am looking in Dr Almonte. I was researching Dr...

I am looking in Dr Almonte. I was researching Dr Yilly and Dr Duran but read and saw some bad pics/reviews. I was also interested in Dr Miami but his prices inflated significantly. Here are pics of me and then beneath them I have wish pics. I'd like a smaller more shapely tummy and back and better hip to waist ratio. I'd prefer to look more natural. My hips and butt I'd just like to be more round (natural looking like amber rose) and look like I work out like J with her projection and she and ambers roundness. I'd like a smooth back and tummy. I'd settle for a waist of 27" and my hips currently are about a 54". Please help! I am trying to get back right and birth control put this weight on me now it won't come off!
Height: 5'6
Age: 30
Weight: 205
No health conditions

Tummy Tuck + Liposculpture full back full abdomen flanks waist + BBL

Just got my quote back from Dra Almonte!!! So this will cost $5400 (not too bad, I was thinking more) and I'm thinking I can do this by March! Oh my gosh I'm soooo excited !!!

New wish pics

Committed!!

So I have decided to go through with it after MONTHS of stalking RS and other ladies results. I am very glad I got Dra Almonte and can not wait until sx date ! I will move the date closer when I know I can do it earlier, but for now I am fully content with that time frame. Now what I'd like to know is what silicone based products can in use to protect the stitching from the tummy tuck and to decrease the appearance of the scar. Any suggestions ? Please advise of experiences and products used. On another note I am super nervous but excited at the same time !

Ughhhh

So I recently went to a wellness visit to see my PCP, and I discovered I am 224lbs ????????. I've always been at max 173, plus I know I can't have surgery at that weight. My goal before surgery is to lose 20-30 lbs. It's May and I believe I can achieve this by August. Diet and lifestyle change starts TODAY!

Date set

I have officially set my date in stone for 9/15/17!! I sent the deposit and now it feels so real. I am super excited and can not wait ! Since my last review I Have started my dieting and already lost 12 lbs in 3 weeks! I have been on a strict calorie restriction of 1200 a day and drinking a gallon of water day. It's really not as hard as I roughy because I have the fitness pal app that allows me to track my eating. I low it because it shows me that by eating the right things I can still have hearty meals and my caloric intake is half to a third of what I was consuming before. It also tracks my steps for exercise and suggested 5 miles a day. That part doesn't always get done bc my job is so sedentary, but I still come close. Well dolls , I'm very excited about this journey so far and can not wait to be me again and slightly upgraded !! :)

How I hope to look

I'm adding this pic bc I am hoping to receive results like what the plastic surgery app showstopper better

So..

I decided to add lipo of my chin and arms so that I am even around my body. I didn't want to have thick arms and a double chin still after the rest of my body is slender. I have always had some what of a double chin no matter how thin I was. And I'd want my arms slimmer. I hope my skins elasticity snaps back on both my arms and chin area..

Hemoglobin Level & Weight

So I finally Got my lab results back from my PCP and my hemoglobin is at 12.4 or 12.8 I think he said. I'm so glad I thought it'd be worse. So what I plan on taking to help out over the next 12 weeks is women's iron complete tablets. They are $9.99 at GNC. I will also be taking ultra mega greens women which is about the same price also at GNC. My goal is to be at a 14 for hemo in august/early September. Also after about 4wks I have lost a total of 15.4 lbs !! I am already half way to my goal weight for surgery. Since I am doing so well I hope anther 30-35lbs before surgery date for maximum results !! I have included the pics of the name and bottles of the vitamins I will be taking for hemo.

68 days!

I should start buying supplies here and there to be sure I have everything I need. Also instead of cash I'm hoping they have Apple Pay. I don't want to carry over $6k in cash on me.

SX Buddy Needed

I'm realizing I need an sx buddy since my man may not be coming and if he is it's only the first few days. So I am looking for an sx buddy. I will be leaving out of JFK airport 9/12, sx 9/15, and staying through 9/29 with dr almonte. Let a me know if you're interested.

Sx date changed !

I have decided to move up my sx date to 9/13/17, just a couple days. I am still interested in an sx buddy. I will be there 9/12/17 through 9/29/17. Please inbox me if you're interested.

Diet Update

So I have since lost a total of 26lbs since I started dieting about 2 months ago! I had an unfortunate situation occur that threw me off for the end of month in June through mid Julyqmd didn't lose but 1lb. So what I did to increase my results in a quiver time frame is the military diet. It's for 3 days out the week and then I'm doing my 1200 calorie a day in between since I am do this military diet 4-5x in month to lose up to 40lbs. I have about 34lbs before I reach my goal weight.

Here's the link for military diet if interested:

Supplies

I received some of my supplies to take with me. I'm still waiting for my other items like arnica gel, pain pills, etc. I didn't try the Dr Miami thing yet to see if it's comfy, but I will soon.

Almost there!

Exactly 2 weeks out ! I'm super anxious and excited !!!

Concerned - 7 days out

I was watching the news and saw the DR is having a hurricane watch currently. I am 7 days out from sx and now I am concerned not just about my scheduled date, but for the people on the island. Prayers up everything is fine.

Update before I leave

So I'm leaving out tomorrow morning in less than 12 hours. I wanted to update what my body is looking like since I lost 30 lbs and to show what I look like right before surgery. Right now my emotions are all over the place and I am feeling anxious/nervous about everything. I learned last week my hemo is lower than what I need. I'm now at 12.3 when I started at a 12.8 and I need a 13.4. I am hoping something can be done so I can get what I'm going for. I really can not and DO NOT want to have to do this again. I was taking my vitamins and everything like I was supposed to and really am just disappointed. I hope I get good news and go for what I am going for. We will see soon enough.

Made It To The Flat Side!!!

Hello lovelies, I made it to the flat side!!! So I had my sx yesterday but let me start from when I arrived.
When I first got here 9/12/17 I went straight from the airport, drive names Jonathan, very very sweet, to Dr Almonte office where I met Lesley And Mable (I think that's her name, I'm horrible with names at first). We greeted with hugs and kisses on cheeks. They are very very sweet ladies as well. They answered all my questions. I made the final payment for sx and signed paperwork which I read thoroughly and signed. From there I went in the back to take before pics. I was then sent to get blood work of my hemo and hiv tested. My hemo did rise but not where I wanted it or needed it to be. It was a 12.7 and of course hiv test negative. I did get chest X-ray and that come out perfect so Lesley said everything was perfect to go for sx the following morning. She advised me I'd be able to get everything I wanted done, no return trips! You can imagine my excitement bc I have been concerned for the last week. I was told I'd be staying at CECIP for both my first night and night of surgery to be here first thing in the morning. My partner and I went to have an early dinner at LuLu's then came back. I was told to wash myself with the hibiscus cleanse the night before and morning of.
Morning of sx I awoke about 6a and had questions about anesthesia. For whatever reason I was under the impression I'd have only my odd parts numb from what I read about local vs general anesthesia. Marisol clarified for me after I insisted I'd have the general anesthesia. Once she did clarify that it was the infamous "blue pill" then I felt stupid for thinking otherwise. After all m research I allowed my nerves to make me forget everything I read lol. So when I switched back to the blue pill, I had to wait for another girl to go first.
Dr Almonte came in when she was finished and marked me up. She told me was I sure I wanted bbl bc my but was already big lol. She and my boyfriend laughed. I advised yes but not like an oversized deelisious or black China booty. I explained I just wanted more volume and projection to make it more round and stick out a little more, you know just lift my butt. It has fallen from extreme dieting back in 2013 where I lost 30lbs in 3 months and this time 30 lbs in the last 3 1/2. I am still dieting for healthy lifestyle change more permanent btw. So I showed her pics of what I meant. She responded with "ooh okay I see now". I also showed he the waist, buttock, and hips of a girl who had the same frame as me and she said yes that look was achievable and made sense.
I was given the blue pill and about 30 mins later I was out. I did get waken briefly to get in the wheel chair to the surgery room. It was clean just not updated like the most updated hospital in the states. Trust me is seen similar and worst back home.
Anyway, I then had the IV put in and then shortly after I was out again. I don't remember anything but waking up in recovery room. I was up about 30 mins to an hour before i was rolled to my new room. I felt no pain. My dumb self was being an over achiever again and had my man take pics of me outside the bed. As you can see above, try aren't that great Lol ! My legs were still partially sleep and I old feel them under me. So instead of busting my ass on the floor I got right back in bed. I was in and out of sleep all night. The nurse came a Couple times to empty out my catheter and drain them again in the morning. I had a vitamin bag that I am assuming is iron attached to my iv this morning as well as a drip that the first was an antibiotic and then just a regular drip (not sure what it was).
Dr Almonte came in and check on me this morning. I saw my tummy tuck for the first time and it is beautiful and low. No pain, still, at all. I told her I did notice that my abdomen area was tight but I was guessing that's from fluid pockets bc it didn't start that way. She had her assistant undo me and said said she'd be back. She also told me that I had a great body to begin with and didn't need a lot. Again, I just did this to Get rid extra skin from weight being up and down and a small double chin I have always had even when I was a teenager weighing 137lbs. She said she wasn't able to do my arms bc I was bleeding a lot.
Everyone told me I look great but I think they're just telling me that, just being nice. I can kinda feel the tightness from the stitching in my abdomen for the muscle repair. Definitely feels like a corset lol.
When the nurse came back she was changing the dressing on my tt. Again she complimented how good it came out. It did not hurt while she was changing the dressing. What DID hurt like a BITCH was my drain!!! It got clogged and she had to stick a syringe type thing in to pull out whatever was clogged. That shit BURNED LIKE A MUTHAFUCKA!!!! Omg, if you have ever given birth naturally and experience a ring of fire sensation, that's what I can compare the amount of pain it was. I have to also make you dolls aware, I have a VERY high tolerance to pain, but THAT was not a very nice feeling lol. Then she had to readjust it by pulling it out then pushing it back in. GIRRRRLLLLL, smh. Even my man was making faces :-(
Anyway after all that my faja wasn't as tight or stiff and I do feel even better than I already was. She then just rubbed some creams on for healing and antibacterial also something for the bruising that she said was similar to arnica gel. I am waiting now to head to My Home Recovery House. She did also advise I DO NOT get the messages until cleared by the Dr no matter what the recovery house says. She said that time period is about 5 or more days until I can. I have no issues with that bc I am staying until the 29th to be 100% sure everything is perfect. I am getting ready to get to the RH so I will touch in after.

Made It To The Flat Side!!!

When I first got here 9/12/17 I went straight from the airport, drive names Jonathan, very very sweet, to Dr Almonte office where I met Lesley And Marisol (I think that's her name, I'm horrible with names at first). We greeted with hugs and kisses on cheeks. They are very very sweet ladies as well. They answered all my questions. I made the final payment for sx and signed paperwork which I read thoroughly and signed. From there I went in the back to take before pics. I was then sent to get blood work of my hemo and hiv tested. My hemo did rise but not where I wanted it or needed it to be. It was a 12.7 and of course hiv test negative. I did get chest X-ray and that come out perfect so Lesley said everything was perfect to go for sx the following morning. She advised me I'd be able to get everything I wanted done, no return trips! You can imagine my excitement bc I have been concerned for the last week. I was told I'd be staying at CECIP for both my first night and night of surgery to be here first thing in the morning. My partner and I went to have an early dinner at LuLu's then came back. I was told to wash myself with the hibiscus cleanse the night before and morning of.

An additional

Here Is an additional pic that didn't attach.
Also I got lipo of my chin, full abdomen and back and pits, and bbl. I didn't have Dr. Almonte touch my hips at all bc I didn't need it. I can wait for the sweeping to go down in my back and tummy so I can see my real results. Also I think already I may come back for a round 2 for my arms md maybe a little more in abdomen and back if I end up needing it. But most definitely for my arms. I hate that they don't match my body.

5 Days Post-Op

Today I went to my second post-op appt and I was placed back into my faja. This feels so good to be back in bc now everything feels put together and I really needed this compression back lol over. I am now finally able to stand up straight enough, comfortably, to at least see my result so far from the front. Now I am glad I did it and just awaiting for all this to be over. I am very home sick and my partner is leaving tomorrow. He's been a HUGE help this entire time and very supportive. Tomorrow I am to get my first massage and was told since I still have a lot of bad bruising to massage has to be very soft. Whatever needs to be done to get the swelling down and get These drains out. I can not tell you how OVER everything I am. Friday will be my next appt and I truly do hope I get into stage 2 faja. I can say that also I knew I would've stopped to get extra cash even when I was told I'd only need an additional $150 for emergencies. So far I am up over $600 for extra things like hyperbaric chamber to help with healing, massages, cab rides to the chamber sessions, and if course extra days. And of course everything has to be done with USD. I am hoping everything still goes as planned so my pockets and cool off. Lol. Well, that's all for now.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon