31 Y/o, 2 Kids, Tummy Tuck + Liposculpture full back full abdomen flanks waist + BBL + chin & arms

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I am looking in Dr Almonte. I was researching Dr...

I am looking in Dr Almonte. I was researching Dr Yilly and Dr Duran but read and saw some bad pics/reviews. I was also interested in Dr Miami but his prices inflated significantly. Here are pics of me and then beneath them I have wish pics. I'd like a smaller more shapely tummy and back and better hip to waist ratio. I'd prefer to look more natural. My hips and butt I'd just like to be more round (natural looking like amber rose) and look like I work out like J with her projection and she and ambers roundness. I'd like a smooth back and tummy. I'd settle for a waist of 27" and my hips currently are about a 54". Please help! I am trying to get back right and birth control put this weight on me now it won't come off!

Height: 5'6
Age: 30
Weight: 205
No health conditions

Tummy Tuck + Liposculpture full back full abdomen flanks waist + BBL

Just got my quote back from Dra Almonte!!! So this will cost $5400 (not too bad, I was thinking more) and I'm thinking I can do this by March! Oh my gosh I'm soooo excited !!!

New wish pics

Committed!!

So I have decided to go through with it after MONTHS of stalking RS and other ladies results. I am very glad I got Dra Almonte and can not wait until sx date ! I will move the date closer when I know I can do it earlier, but for now I am fully content with that time frame. Now what I'd like to know is what silicone based products can in use to protect the stitching from the tummy tuck and to decrease the appearance of the scar. Any suggestions ? Please advise of experiences and products used. On another note I am super nervous but excited at the same time !

Ughhhh

So I recently went to a wellness visit to see my PCP, and I discovered I am 224lbs ????????. I've always been at max 173, plus I know I can't have surgery at that weight. My goal before surgery is to lose 20-30 lbs. It's May and I believe I can achieve this by August. Diet and lifestyle change starts TODAY!

Date set

I have officially set my date in stone for 9/15/17!! I sent the deposit and now it feels so real. I am super excited and can not wait ! Since my last review I Have started my dieting and already lost 12 lbs in 3 weeks! I have been on a strict calorie restriction of 1200 a day and drinking a gallon of water day. It's really not as hard as I roughy because I have the fitness pal app that allows me to track my eating. I low it because it shows me that by eating the right things I can still have hearty meals and my caloric intake is half to a third of what I was consuming before. It also tracks my steps for exercise and suggested 5 miles a day. That part doesn't always get done bc my job is so sedentary, but I still come close. Well dolls , I'm very excited about this journey so far and can not wait to be me again and slightly upgraded !! :)

How I hope to look

I'm adding this pic bc I am hoping to receive results like what the plastic surgery app showstopper better

So..

I decided to add lipo of my chin and arms so that I am even around my body. I didn't want to have thick arms and a double chin still after the rest of my body is slender. I have always had some what of a double chin no matter how thin I was. And I'd want my arms slimmer. I hope my skins elasticity snaps back on both my arms and chin area..

Hemoglobin Level & Weight

So I finally Got my lab results back from my PCP and my hemoglobin is at 12.4 or 12.8 I think he said. I'm so glad I thought it'd be worse. So what I plan on taking to help out over the next 12 weeks is women's iron complete tablets. They are $9.99 at GNC. I will also be taking ultra mega greens women which is about the same price also at GNC. My goal is to be at a 14 for hemo in august/early September. Also after about 4wks I have lost a total of 15.4 lbs !! I am already half way to my goal weight for surgery. Since I am doing so well I hope anther 30-35lbs before surgery date for maximum results !! I have included the pics of the name and bottles of the vitamins I will be taking for hemo.

68 days!

I should start buying supplies here and there to be sure I have everything I need. Also instead of cash I'm hoping they have Apple Pay. I don't want to carry over $6k in cash on me.

SX Buddy Needed

I'm realizing I need an sx buddy since my man may not be coming and if he is it's only the first few days. So I am looking for an sx buddy. I will be leaving out of JFK airport 9/12, sx 9/15, and staying through 9/29 with dr almonte. Let a me know if you're interested.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon