30 Y/o, 2 Kids, Bbl, Lipo Sculpture

I am looking in Dr Almonte. I was researching Dr...

I am looking in Dr Almonte. I was researching Dr Yilly and Dr Duran but read and saw some bad pics/reviews. I was also interested in Dr Miami but his prices inflated significantly. Here are pics of me and then beneath them I have wish pics. I'd like a smaller more shapely tummy and back and better hip to waist ratio. I'd prefer to look more natural. My hips and butt I'd just like to be more round (natural looking like amber rose) and look like I work out like J with her projection and she and ambers roundness. I'd like a smooth back and tummy. I'd settle for a waist of 27" and my hips currently are about a 54". Please help! I am trying to get back right and birth control put this weight on me now it won't come off!

Height: 5'6
Age: 30
Weight: 205
No health conditions

Tummy Tuck + Liposculpture full back full abdomen flanks waist + BBL

Just got my quote back from Dra Almonte!!! So this will cost $5400 (not too bad, I was thinking more) and I'm thinking I can do this by March! Oh my gosh I'm soooo excited !!!