Dominican Republic, DO

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Going to see Robles in December!!! I'm very...

Going to see Robles in December!!! I'm very excited, I've been wanting to do this for about 2 years now. I have a nice body and shape I just want to perfect it! I'm traveling by myself and I'm looking for a buddy! Also if you've been to Robles or if you can even give me tips it would be greatly appreciated :-)

No tummy tuck Lipo only....

So I did the question and answer forum on RS with my pictures asking if I needed a TT or would Lipo be good on my body! I got about 10 surgeons telling me that my body is in good shape to have excellent outcome with Lipo only! Thank GOD! I really didn't want to go through that pain and be stuck with a TT scar! Many surgeons out of the country were suggesting a TY for me. But I really didn't think it was needed! Now I can finalize my total and be at ease.

Wish pics

I was told by one doctor that I already have an hourglass shape. I'm hoping for outcomes similar to these pics :-)

Hemoglobin Check

I did blood work last week, my hemo checked out to be 13.5 yesssssss!!!

Morning vitamins

Along with some B12 for my hair nails and skin....

Night vitamins

I take right before bed, I read about how the vitamin C helps break down the iron vitamin to absorb in your body. Iron taken with many victims won't even take most of the time. So that's why I do these two by themselves. Hemo 13.5????

Juicing Everyday

Saving them $$$

Ok! So I have picked a doctor and paid my deposit. First I was going with Robles until I found out that I could get the results I wanted without the tummy tuck. Then I was stuck on Yily. However I was following a few dolls who weren't too happy about their results. The results were good but not what they asked for and I want to get what I pay and ask for! Now I've paid my deposit to Mallol!! He answers all of my text, I've sent my deposit and I'm saving these coinnnnnnsssss for December!!

Dr. Mallol Doll

So I made it to the flat side on Dec 12th. I flew into Santo Domingo on Dec 11th. I was very nervous getting off the plane. I didn't know who was going to pick me up, there was no wifi in the airport so I couldn't use my phone. I was soooo nervous until I came out of the airport and saw a sign with my name on it! What a relief. Jose was so nice and he spoke English. I sat with another girl who was also getting SX with Mallol and we waited on two more girls to get off the plane before we drove off to the recovery house. Jose was awesome, and such a gentleman. He had wifi in his car which was two thumbs up for us girls. So we it just so happen Jose was opening up his own RH that same day, the two girls who we were waiting on were staying there. OMG it was nice, so nice that when we were dropped off at Armonia I called him to come back to pick us up and we stayed at his Recovery House for the remainder of our stay.

FLAT SIDE

Jose picked us up Monday morning, off to clinic we went to get blood work then SX. The girl that I was with was a blessing from heaven. She was so sweet, we had the same doctor on the same day with the same recovery house. I had made a friend and it made me feel soooo much better about everything!!! When we arrived to dr Mallol clinic we changed into our gowns. Nurses came in to do blood and then Dr Mallol came in marked me up asked me what did I want took pics then off to surgery. Epidural was what I had, I see a lot of girls get the blue pill but not his patients. Oh and the anesthesia nurse was super sweet he held my hand during the whole time, I woke up one time then drifted back to sleep. I did not feel anything. I woke up in my room throwing up. Tip: get your own persona nurse. I wasn't happy with the nurse service there. I wish to God I had hired somebody. I was calling for help because HEY I couldn't move. Oh and not to mention there was no wifi so my family members were freaking out because they had not heard from me. I was so happy to be released from that clinic. JOSE our driver picked me up first and took me back to his RH. I was so happy. The pain from SX...I didn't have any but Recovery in my opinion is hell lol

A couple pictures

These a couple pics 5 days after surgery!
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon