27 1 Living Child in Need of Make over Tummy Tuck, Aggressive Lipo +BBL - Dominican Republic, DO

Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon
4.7 out of 5 stars 293 reviews
Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

After researching and reaching out to several...

After researching and reaching out to several doctors I came across Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, I love how neat his work is not only that I love how detail the response has been compare to the other doctors. I first started out Alejandro Hernandez Pizzoglio, MD he was my first choice but he told I needed to loose a lot weight before he would work with me, I felt discourage but I knew that I want to have a thick full tone look so I kept searching. I reached out to Dr Malloy It took about 5 days to get my first response back . All my questions were answered in a. Timely manner. I made my deposit despite my nervousness so now my surgery date is 10/15/2016. I would love to have a surgery buddy.

Update on weight loss, Nov surgery yet!!

Soon be on the flat sidesign. Tomorrow is surgery day

I'm here in DR. Currently waiting to see the doctor. I am suser nervous. The flight was a bit bumpy, getting through the airport was not so hard most people speak both English and Spanish.

I'm on the flats side ladies

Surgery was done on Thursday jan 19 t&j so much to say il save for later.

I'm back in the USA

I went to my doctor got some shots and test done. I stop wearing my Faha. I'm wearing shape wear and butter letter and waist trainer.

2 1/2 post liposuction and BBL