25, No Kids SCARED AS H**L - Dominican Republic, DO

August 4th is my surgery date!!!! Ok going to try...

August 4th is my surgery date!!!! Ok going to try and be as helpful as I can to
You ladies.... I will post as much information as I can. This site has helped me tremendously with my decision making and I hope to
Be as helpful... I am an open book... Ask me
Anything and I will do my best to answer your questions.....

Not that much info

Ok so I feel like Dra Durans email was very vague and Dra yily Email was very very very detailed. I am still going to Dra duran but I just wished that Dra duran was more detailed in her email. As far as medications, post op work everything.

Night of surgery

DOES ANYONE KNOW IF YOU HAVE TO STAY THE NIGHT AT CIPLA THE NIGHT OF YOUR SURGERY!!!!!!! I know Dra yily wants you to stay the night the day of the surgery, but Dra duran has never stated in her email of we have to stay the night

Labs

Does anyone know how much are labs ???? And if it's mandatory to get the land done when you get to CIPLA?

Medicine break down

Here is a medicine breakdown!!!!!! But what pain killers did everyone use and get here in the states?????
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Just started interacting with her office. Kind of hard to get in touch with but not impossible.. Has not been a day that has gone by that I was not able to get in touch.