24 Years Old Needing a BBL - Dominican Republic

So I am 24 years old 5'5" and 182.5 pounds. I am...

So I am 24 years old 5'5" and 182.5 pounds. I am having my surgery with Dr. Duran and I am so excited to be becoming a Duran Doll. Her girls always look amazing. Although I wasn't told to lose any weight I am thinking of loosing about 20 pounds prior to my surgery. I already naturally have nice curves and hips, but when I turn around I am flat. When I was 145lbs I looked amazing so I am hoping that after my surgery I will be able to get back to my ideal weight and this time have a booty.

To tell or not to tell.

So I was sitting here thinking...
Should I let my family know about my surgery, and if I do should it be before or after. Obviously the important people know but I'm not sure if this is something I want to divulge. What were your experiences like when you told your family and friends.

Set backs

So... I had a set back. I lost a client at my job and that was my main source of income. So I'm searching for new clients that could potentially come close to the hrs and pay I had before . Not changing so date for now. My surgery needs to happen in December.

Weight Gain and weight loss journey.

So after I got my quote I found myself getting a little too comfortable and I went from 182.5 to 189.5 ... When I saw that I was about to hit 190 and subsequently 200 pounds I woke up. So i started taking these pills and drinking a lean protein shake every morning for about a week and I'm down to 179.5 . My goal is to be at 165 before my surgery and hopefully get a new quote. I'm sure 165 won't be an issue but I notice more girls having better results at that weight than at the weight I am. So I have about 15 pounds to lose. Let's see if I can loose it in a month .

Started getting supplies

So I started getting supplies together for the trip and based on your reviews this is what I have so far...
Chucks
Bug spray
Tissue
Multivitamins

. That's what I have so far
I still need my prescriptions some pineapples and ensure. But that's all for now.

Measurements

I finally took my measurements today. And they read as follows 38, 34, 44.5. Not sure what I am hoping for after the procedure but I'm excited for theses results non the less.

Change of plans

Due to unforeseen circumstances I have to change my surgery date. I'm so annoyed that I have to do this but I still want to make sure I look amazing for my bday in June so... March it is!!!!!
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon