23 Years Old, No Kids, 2017 BBL + LIPOSCULPTURE DRA. DURAN

Hello everyone! I just paid my deposit Friday to...

Hello everyone!

I just paid my deposit Friday to the surgicoordinator and booked my surgery with Dra Duran. I received a confirmation email but did not receive a response from Laura yet answering questions I have. I am hoping for the best! I just want to make sure I do everything correctly to prepare. Are their vitamins I am supposed to be taking prior to surgery? I am planning on only spending one night in a recovery house and a hotel with my boyfriend for the rest of the time in DR. Is anyone else planning on sx in 2017?

Days after surgery

Laura, Dra Duran's surgicoordinator told me 7 days after surgery will not be enough so I'll be staying for 10 days. She still didn't answer all of my questions, I am anxiously waiting to hear back!

Surgery getting closer

Booked my plane ticket last week. I also had my CBC test done a few weeks ago unfortunately my hemoglobin level is low (11.3) I need to raise this ASAP! I've been taking all the vitamins the vitamins the dr recommended hopefully they bring it above 13. Does anyone have any advice for this? I am staying in a hotel with my boyfriend and everyone is saying I should stay in a recovery house but my mind is already made up. As anyone stayed at a hotel? I should be buying all of my supplies by the end of this week! I am excited the nerves haven't hit me yet. My date is May 23rd!! :) I included someone of my wish pics

Hello Ladies! It's getting closer and closer to...

Hello Ladies!
It's getting closer and closer to my sx date and I cannot wait! The nerves definitely did not kick in yet, I just hope I am 150% prepared. I had my CBC test done a few weeks ago and my hemoglobin level was low 11.3, I need to raise it to a 13 before my sx date. I am aiming for above 13. I have started taking the pills recommended by Duran (iron, folic acid, vitamin c and B plus) is there anything else I should do? I am also trying to lose 10 pounds because when I initially got my quote I was 127 and I am now 138. So annoying!!! I don't see the big deal about me gaining weight but I asked SurgiCoordinator and she told me I should remain the same weight. I love to eat so this is really hard! I purchased my plane ticket last week. I will be purchasing all of my supplies probably by the end of this week. I am staying in a hotel with my boyfriend and everyone's telling me it's best to stay in a recovery house but I already made up my mind. As anyone had experience staying in a hotel?? Any advice or questions I'm ready to hear/ answer. Thanks for listening!!
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon