22 5'2 160lbs No Kids Dr Yily Dominican Republic, DO

So I've been back and fourth with this procedure....

So I've been back and fourth with this procedure. I'm from Boston so I went to a doctor that my friend referred me to out here. He quoted me 9,600$ ????. So I started looking in other places. Dr Baez hasn't replied and Dr cabral got back to me rather quick and 4200 is affordable. I'm leaning more torwards Dr cabral if I don't get a response from Dr Baez this week I'll be going with Dr cabral and booking a date for march 2017.

Thinking of switching doctors

So the negative remarks and videos on cabral is starting to grow on me. I really was into him his instagram is POPPING! I might be interested in Dr. Yily still no response from Dr. Baez. Hopefully Dr. Yily is reasonable with her price because Dr. Cabrals price was. Fingers crossed. Still keeping my date for March 2017.

Dr YILY Doll 2017

So Dr yily sent me a quote and it's for 4,500$ which isn't to far from cabrals price and it includes everything like blood work and all the good stuff in like Dr cabral. She was way more detailed with her response. Her email was informative way more the. Cabrals. I checked out her IG also and her work is dope also! Deffinitly going to make my deposit today and set a date for march 2017.

Down payment

Just sent in my deposit to lock my date!! Finally starting my journey after so long of procrastinating. Anybody going to yily 2017 march let me know would love travel buddies !!!