22 Bbl , Lipo Sculpture , Fat Transfer to Hips - Dominican Republic, DO

I've been on here for ever just like you other...

I've been on here for ever just like you other beautiful dolls. I finally bought all my supplies & my plane ticket. I'm super excited can't believe I'm really doing this , the most surgery I've had was getting my wisdom tooth removed. I'm nervous & anxious mostly because of the pain might have to endure. I mean I do have a high tolerance for pain but some reviews say it's worst than child birth & I haven't even been through that so what can I compare it too lol. Anyways I just want you guys to follow me. I'm very discreet so I won't be posting many pictures , I know that's annoying but it's what I prefer.

Super excited

So I'm just here counting down the days I'm a bit nervous but I won't chicken out lol

I only found two bad review on Dr. Diaz , which happened about 3-4 years ago. One girl butt was deformed 1 year post op & the other caught a bacterial infection on her butt cheeks. But that's way less severe than the botched girls coming from Cabral & Duran also the women that lost their lives seeing Cabral (may they rest in peace) don't get me wrong Cabral and Duran does great work but I'm not risking my life and taking those chances. Another thing I like about Dr. Diaz is that he only takes 3 patients per day & I know that for a fact because my cousin had her breast done with him and she said his office only had 3 girls there including her I also contacted his wonderful assistant to confirm this. I need a doctor who won't be tired while their working on me. We are women ! Human beings ! We are not vegetables on a conveyor belt we need our doctors to take time on our procedures not rush us along so they can just collect they check & go then we end up botched when we get back home. Just so you ladies know when you have surgery abroad American doctors do not even want to touch you. So please dolls be careful and make sure you do extensive research cause this is your life and you are someone's mother, daughter , sister , and aunt & I know they want to see you home safely.

Quit smoking

So I finally quit smoking (marijuana) wasn't as hard as I thought it would be I just stopped and I'm fine lol counting down the days can't wait !

Pics coming soon

I'll be uploading some before pics when I'm post op so you guys can see the before and after I'll leave it up for about a week then remove them. I just thought it was a bit selfish of me not to share photos. I want you guys to be on this journey with me ! If anyone is going to Diaz on January 9th let me know so we can connect. Also I had to remove my birth control implant that was in my arm today , since I'll be getting arm lipo.

Slow motion

Feel like time is going so slowwww hurry upppppp January lol I can't wait to get this over with !

Final week

Okay guys this is my final week being home I leave this Sunday super excited and a little nervous if anyone is going to dr.diaz on the 8th of January let me know ! I'll make another post before I leave and keep you all updated while I'm there

Before pics

Promised I'll upload some before photos so you guys can see what I'm working with these photos are me at 150lbs but I put on 10 more pounds since then so I'm currently 160lbs & my height is 5'3

More to come

I'll be posting my post op pics when I get to dr I'll make sure I download the app since I won't be taking my iPad out there with me. Wish e luck guys and keep me in your prayers I'm a bit nervous ! But keeping my hopes up

Hey dolls

You guys must be wondering why I haven't posted well let's start off with my flight from jfk I flew with delta to santo Domingo omg wen I tell you they kept delaying my flight lol so I finally get there and my main concern was someone being at the airport to pick me up and take me to the recovery house but Doctor Diaz really be on it so even tho my flight was late David was waiting there with a sign and took me to Armonia. The staff here is so sweet which put me at ease because I was more nervous about my post op care than the surgery itself. Anyways I get here and my surgery is scheduled for Monday but Diaz pushed it to Tuesday and his assistant called and apologized and said I'll be the first one Diaz see's on Tuesday honestly it didn't bother me that my surgery got pushed I just felt bad that she felt so bad I'm like "girl it's okay things happen" lol so now I'm up right now surgery is at 7 am which I really wanted because I wanted to be in early and out early , I'm nervous of course but ya know I'll get over it I decided to stay up the entire night so when I take that blue pill I go right to sleep lol I haven't eating since 9 pm Monday night. Oh yeah and d.r. Is beautiful it reminds me of home (jamaica) I love it and the people are so happy and sweet makes me think why do I complain so much when I'm in America when people out here barely have much and they make the most of it. Honestly I'm thinking about staying here for 4 years till trump leaves office lmaoooo jk. I'll keep you guys posted and update when I get to Cipla I did my blood work already the nurse came to the recovery house so as soon as I get to Cipla that's I'll be ready to gooooo!

Marked up

Spoke to Diaz he's really sweet answered all my questions told him exactly what I want no I'm just waiting for the blue pill see you on the other side dolls ????

Pain is no joke

Ladies the entire night in Cipla was horrible pain was crazy so happy in back at the recovery house pictures will come when I get home
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Replies fast and answers all my questions can't wait to meet him in person !