21, No Kids, 148 Lbs & 5'5, Want a flat stomach and round butt- Dominican Republic, DO

I have been researching Dr. Mallol & have been...

I have been researching Dr. Mallol & have been contacting him. He quoted me $3600 for the procedure and recovery house which is pretty good. I am not looking to have a big fat ass. Just a flat stomach and much better shape. My goal is to get a round heart shaped butt. I felt it was best to go with him becauae i have seen his work and he is definitely good in acheiving this look. I researched all the hyped up surgeons in DR for years and their work is great but much too exaggerated for me. My goal is to get a natural looking body and i know i have the frame for it. I want to get the surgery done in April 2017 & am planning to put the deposit down in a couple of weeks. I just want to think about it for a few more weeks just to be sure! Anyone going to him in April??

Confused

I've been spending alot of time doing research and looking at other doctors work. Its so frustrating. Not sure which doctor to choose. I was on Medinas instagram and she has amazing before and afters. Is anyone else in the same situation?

Paid my deposit!!

Things are seeming more real to me now! Paid my deposit & no waiting to hear back from him to confirm my surgery date!! Sooo excited!!

Wish Pics

Dont want anything too big. Definetly going for the natural look. Will be posting before pictures as my date approaches.

Recovery House

Dr. Mallol gave me three options for a recovery house but they are all in shared rooms. No way I am sharing a room lol.
He gave me these options:
Armonia
Be Recovery
Paradise

I was looking into Dream Body Divas and it would be around the same price so I am going to go with them. I have only read good reviews. I am waiting on an email to confirm my surgery date and then I will put a deposit on the recovery house.
I also received these instructions from Dr. Mallol to prepare for surgery:

PLEASE FOLLOW UP SOME ADVISE BEFORE PROCEDURE:

STAR TAKING:

IRON pills:
Take 65mg (= 325mg Ferrous Sulfate) every 12h.

FOLIC ACID:
Take 400 mcg at day

VITAMIN C:
Take one 01 mg daily.

High-protein diet as eggs, red meat, etc... Eat healthy!
Must continue normal medication if you have any health condition, Ex.: High Blood Pressure or Diabetes that requires a permanent treatment.

MUST SUSPEND:
Cigarette / hooka (01month pre-op)
Aspirin (02weeks pre-op)
Multivitamins (Vitamin E and A)
Birth control pills.
Nutritional Supplements
Ex.: Weight loss supplements, workout supplements , nail-skin-hair pills, etc
- Herbal Teas (moringa tea, ging-seng tea, circulation teas, etc.)

BRING THE FOLLOWING (They could be required during the stay at home recovery):

8. Flat Shoes
9. Summer dresses about 3 or 4
10. One cotton tank
11. Your laptop or iPad or cellphone
12. If you have diabetic bring your GlucoTest. They could be required during the stay at home recovery.
13. Bring constipation pills, usually after surgery is necessary. Also you can buy here.
14. If you have asthma bring the drugs for nebulization.
15. If you use metformin please notify your endocrinologist and also let us know.
16. Bring Thrombocid cream (you can order online)

Surgery Date Confirmed!

I confirmed my surgery date with Mallol and put down my deposit for the Dream Body Diva Recovery House!! Now playing the waiting game. I hope these months fly by. I am so so ready for this. Cant believe its finally happening.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

He has been great in answering all my questions so far!!