20 Year Old Mother of 3 Intrested in Dr Duran in Dr Dominican Republic

Hello my name is maria i am doing my research for...

hello my name is maria i am doing my research for the bbl i am looking forward to do the procedure around march 2016 around taxes time any advice or things i would need or prepare myself until then (vitamins etc. ) .

Surgery buddy with Duran around April 2016 anyone ?

Hey so I reached out to dr Duran via email and she responded with a quote 3 days later she told me to call so I try to call the next day I wasn't able to reach her then I tried the day after that I was able to speak to an assistant and she sent me an email all the stuff the first day I tried calling and couldn't get in touch with anybody I couldnt get in touch with any one going to voicemail so I tried again and got u touch with someone and they said I had a put a 200 deposit here I'll put down the email

Att: Fania tejeda Asistente Dra. Hilario Duran

Debajo le dejo informacion general:

Doctor's Name: Agustina Hilario Durán

Address: Calle Mella esquina Duarte cotui provincia Sánchez Ramírez, República Dominicana

Route: BRRD.Dos.De

ABA: 021000089

Bank Account: 200-02-092-000588-4
Bank's Name: Banco del Reserva

Medication before surgery:
i like To know hemoglobin level if It is possible If not You can use a month before: Iron with ácido folico and vitamin C and B12
Hemoglobins level need to be over 12; if it is under this i cannot work

Proteína (ensure)
Lioton gel (heparin gel)
Arnica (tab y crema)

toallas sanitarias (pad)
Franela o t sirt cotton (blanco, white)
Toallitas húmedas (wipes)
Ropa cómoda (confortable clothes)

We are not affiliated with any recovery houses, but this is one of the best...

This price includes:

•Cardiologic Evaluation

•Photographs (before and after surgery)

•Operating Room

•Post-surgical Accessory (1 Garment)

•Supplies and disposable materials, Medicines (analgesics and antibiotics)

•One night at the clinic

•Consultation and medical checks before and after surgery

This price excludes the cost of medical insurance and post-operative medications. The medical insurance is a requirement and its purpose serves to ensure that you are covered in the event that you will need to be transferred to a local hospital in case of an emergency. The cost of this insurance is $130 USD. The cost of the post-operative medication is $150 USD

The patient is responsible for reserving their flight and stay. I recommend that my patients stay at a recovery house to ensure they are receiving the proper care during their recovery. Please reserve your stay and send me the details of your choice upon confirmation of surgery. You will need to be here for at least 10 days.

If you would like to secure your date for surgery, please send a $250 deposit to my Bank Account
Banco de reservas República Dominicana.
200 02 092 000588 4
Agustina Hilario Duran
ABA 021000089

Please note: This deposit is non-refundable unless due to medical or emergency purposes, which then must be accompanied by proper documentation.

Our airport is located in the city of Santo Domingo and is called Las Americas International Airport (SDQ).
These are the airlines that provide commercial flights from there United States:

· Continental Airlines

· Delta Airlines

· Spirit Airlines (Cheap)

· Jet Blue (Cheap)

Please send me an email once you have sent the deposit so that I can confirm and secure your date. Also provide me with your flight information and recovery house details once you have them so that I am able to ensure you have everything you need for your stay.

Dra. Agustina Hilario Duran

The International Center of Advanced Plastic Surgery (CIPLA)
137 Avenida Pedro Henriquez Urena, 2nd. Floor Suite 212, Sector La Esperilla, Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic

Anyone get same email ?

Pesos ? Where did u keep money safe when traveling

Where can I get money into dr money worth

I really need this surgery :O

im so disgusted with this tummy , but if all goes well i will be looking beautiful

flights , help .. best place to book a flight ?

so i was looking to the flights comparing prices im looking into bookin for spirit flights any reviews for them good , bad ?? also what do u guys recommend one way ticket or round trip i wold think round trip cuz it would be easier not to worry bout it any more but it might come out cheaper what do u guys think ?

no more shortcuts lol

Ok guys so I was trying to go around the deposit for $250 from Duran but her assistant insisted I had to pay the deposit before I can secure my date so I will be making the deposit I need to stop wastin time !!! ???????? hey guys do u know if the deposit gets taken off the balence of surgery or how does it work ? Thanks in advance I'm also gonna send the deposit threw Xoom as some one suggested on here thanks for that !!

Shit just got real lol

OK guys so I finally sent my deposit through xoom.com and I called 10 minutes after I did & I was able to confirm my date April 25, 2016 for surgery wit Duran I'm so nervous I'm so stressed I just hope everything goes good and come back healthy to my three girls and husband

Oh yeah

I forgot to mention I asked the assistant if the deposit got tooken off the surgery she said it gets taken off the surgery balance yayyy Lol

What do I need to bring to dr

So now I have to get everything ready I did get a quote from the recovery house high-class recovery houseshe sent me an invoice now I have to pay the deposit book the flight get my supplies I don't know what else I have to do any suggestions guys what do I really need to bring what is necessary what is a good thing what are good things to bring how much extra money should I bring what should I expect I'm so nervous can u tell lol

Do I have to ?

Do I have to buy medication The post op meds ? That Duran said are 150$

Chose my recovery house

Hey guys I sent my deposit for high-class recovery I will be there from april 25th to March 4

Passport ?

Hey guys how long did it take to get your passports ?

Surgery buddy Duran april 25

Any body ? I will be staying at high class recovery from April 25 - may 4 2016

I have a hernia

I'm so nervous I hope I don't have any complications cuz of that

Before Surgery

1) Purchase all prescriptions. Begin taking antibiotics 1 days prior to surgery. Drink magnesium citrate at 3 pm the day before surgery to clean out bowels. Drink plenty of liquids the day and night prior to surgery.

2) You will need 2 garments. The first you will wear home from surgery, (wear this for 7 days). The 2nd garment (Phase II) you will have ordered by mail, or you can purchase Spanx (This is a more comfortable garment you can wear at 7 to 10 days after surgery and wear for 3 to 6 weeks).

3) Night before surgery, shower/scrub all areas well with an anti-bacterial soap such as Dial or Safeguard.

4) Wear loose comfortable clothes which are easy to take on-off day of surgery and to office visits.

5) Practice holding abdominal muscles in and flat prior to surgery. This tone will greatly improve the final result.

After Surgery

1) Use old towels/sheets. Maintain on bed/recliner and always be in a “lawnchair” position to reduce abdominal strain/tension for first 2 weeks.

Do not lie flat in bed for 2 weeks, this will cause tension

On incisions:

2) Change soaked through areas under garments with fresh gauze as needed

3) Strip/Record each drain individually (use sheet in pre-op packet, blue folder) every 6 to 8 hours or more often, if the bulb fills up. Keep bulb collapsed on suction for best results. Report drainage daily to office. We will advise you when drains need to be removed.

Hiding Money ??

Where u guys storing your cash while on surgery

Flight booked Finnaly

IDk what I was waiting for

Airplane blood lots ?!

I read on here that Ridin the airplane before surgery can cause blood clots ?? My plane lands at 12 am April 25 my surgery is 11 am April 25 u think its ok ?

Blood clots & airplanes

since I'm on the flight for only like 3-4 hours is there a risk

Ride back from home on airplane

so now that i got everything situated i have my flight booked my Recovery house deposit made i will be staying at high class recovery so i was thinking about buying a boppy pillow but idk how comfortable that will be for sittin on it my flights aren't more than 3 hours long but i dont want to ruin any fat which of these pillows should i buy i really like the last one looks real soft and it looks like the bbl pillow there selling for almost $100

laying low

i haven't updated in a while just patiently waiting for my day to come i am nervous i am woried i wanna come back home healthy and happy with my results i just wanna be abl to come back home and hug my daughters and husband with no complications . so far i think i have everything i need supplies wise i will post a list of what i have packed when i get the chance
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon