19 on the Flat Side Going on 20 on the FAT Side :) Evolution MD, Velilla Doll

Hello all ! I am 19 and I have been doing research...

Hello all ! I am 19 and I have been doing research on this procedure for the past TWO years. I'm not gonna lie.. I do care or wait no I did care about what everyone is going to have to say about me and now I really just DONT give a f*ck. Flat out (no pun intended) lol if I did I wouldn't be me... I'm young and I want a banging a** body until the end. I was going to go with a doctor here in the US but I just loveeeee the DR final results. First it was of course Dr. Miami but let's get real he's booked until 2020 lol so now I'm settled on Molinas and so far he's been really impressive. I am 5'5 154 pounds

Deposit sent & Date secured :)

Hey y'all! I am so pissed I just wrote the full long update and it all got erased ????but anyways I'll try to Remember everything. So I got my date locked in for the 19th of November (yay!) and I will arrive November 18th. I am very excited of course but I'm tryna slow down on the weight gain... It's beginning to become very uncomfortable. Like I almost have a double chin :( ladies don't get discouraged by any one I will say that. Just keep everything on the low cause there are cruel ppl in this world. They will go from asking why you doin it, to asking you how you you did it. Let's talk RH in The DR. I follow this surgery guru on insta @bella__barbies. She is AMAZEballs lol she gives polls and basically uses her platform to give great advice. Anyways I've looked into my top 3 and they are Serenity, healinghaven, and HighclassRecovery. All of them have been prompt on questions and rates. I've learned that everyone has a different impression when it comes to everything. From doctors to the actual clinic.. It's a "what ever floats you boat" or "gut feeling" type of situation. Do what works for someone else may not work for you.

Looking for a SX Buddy - Nov 2016

So now Im starting to realize that no one can afford this trip... So now Im searching for a buddy. My dates are Nov. 21 - Dec. 1st. If you're traveling to the DR, let me know!

Changing my doctor.. Hasan is the new new

Yes... I have punked out on going to the DR...simply because i cant afford to pay for someone else to come with :( all of my friends are broke college students.. so thats out of the question for them. I get 80% of my 1000 deposit back from molina so thats a good thing :) before i chose molina... I had a list of 3 docs. hasan and fisher being at the top despite of the reviews/rumors about vanity and hasan... my coordinator is Jenn and shes accommodating and funny.

So i scheduled with Hasan for November 22nd. Sent my deposit in ($1,000) and my labs the following week. 2 weeks or so later i get a call saying that Hasan cant do it so i can reschedule for the week before or the week after. This wouldve been ok if....
1. I hadnt booked me a 3 others flight already
2. booked my AirBNB
3. took off of work
4. if they were more understanding and professional
I already did my research and i knew Vanity was crappy.
So i politely asked for a refund until further notice... thats when I got the attitudes.. the run around... the we will take off $300. no. give me a refund. Ironically, refund is the only department that can only be contacted via emails. BULLSH*T. And the process is 4-6 weeks. why?

Anyways Im now booked with Velilla at Evolution MD... this Journey is exhausting and emotional :(
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

So far he has great communication and he speaks English VERY WELL.