BBL- Please Reshape Me Dr. Yily - Dominican Republic, DO

Okay I changed who I wanted to go with and thats...

Okay I changed who I wanted to go with and thats Dr. Yily. She gave me a great quote and was very detailed about everything. Unlike my previous choice where they did not even show me before and after pictures in person when I requested them. Ugh. She was very detailed in the email on what I needed to do before and after the surgery. If she does not respond right away, it just means she is very busy. It took a week for my response. These are some of the details she sent me The price for BBL and liposuction of abdomen, armpit, back, flanks, waist is 3350$USD. It also includes 1 compression garment, medical insurance (it covers possible complications that may present after the surgery, during the first 30 days), pre-operatory tests ( TTP, HIV, Hbs, HCV, BASAL GLYCEMIA,GLYCEMIA, UREA, SERUM CREATININE, FULL BLOOD COUNT, VDRL, BLOOD TYPE Y RH) , cardiologist (EKG), anesthesiologist (epidural block), clinic fees (room, operating room, nurses, IVs, 3 meals, surgical assistants, etc).

The lymphatic massages cost 31$USD each session (10 sessions)

If you want to buy a second garment, the price is 140$USD

In case you need a blood transfusion, the price is 250$USD

The compression sleeves cost 80$USD

The places we recommend to stay at are:

-Spa Jacqueline Marrero “Recovery House”: 90$ per day. If 2 people share a room the price would be 75$USD per person. It includes: round-trip transportation to the airport, room with 2 beds, 3 meals, nurse 24 hours, security, access to internet WIFI, Transportation to surgery.

Before surgery

- It is VERY important to have a good hemoglobin level (more than 12mg/dl) to have the surgery done. Also I recommend you to see a cardiologist few days before coming.

-You should start taking vitamins, B complex, ferrous sulfate, folic acid, vitamin C.

-Stop smoking at least 2 months before surgery

-Stop taking drugs

-You should have a doctor or nurse that able to drain your liquids when you get back to your country.

-You should have the tests done there to be sure that you can have surgery. The tests are: Creatinine, glucose, full blood count, hematocrit, EKG, radiography

-You need to bring loose clothes, a shirt to wear under the garment, baby wipes and maternity pads.

-You have to bring any identification to the clinic (ID, Passport or driving license) To have the admission done.
This is only some of the information she sent me.

--- SHE IS AWESOME---

I love the results I've seen from her so far and I am hoping to be one of those hourglass shaped women. I am always told that I have a great shape, Im not fat at all or skinny. Just curvy.... am I pushing to be built perfect like a barbie??? Anyways, I'm 85% sure I want to go thru with this, Im wondering what would push me to be 100%???

I asked my mom to come with me lol she's totally...

I asked my mom to come with me lol she's totally against the transformation but I dont care who's against it. It's my body and my life, and imma do what makes me happy ! :) The good news is, she said she'll go. I guess is figured if imma do something "crazy" she wanna be present. . .

My Expense Breakdown

Am I doing too much for sharing the cost of everything with you guys?? I never read a review on how much was spent collectively and I ALWAYS have to do an expense breakdown. Especially with something thats costly. Ladies right now i am in the process of budgeting. Im calculating how much will everything cost me excluding my supplies. So far I have:

Brazilian Butt Lift- Scheduled for August 15th SDQ Airport

- Fat Drafting $3,200.00
- Hotel $720.00
- Messages $310.00
- Plan Ticket $629.00
- Passport $150.00

$4,854.00 Total
$5,000.00 I Need Saved up

I currently have $3,000.00 saved and the other $1,000.00 I plan to save just in case I cannot work right away after the surgery. By August I will have a total of $6,000.00.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon