38 Years Old, 2 Kids, Much Needed Tummy Tuck, BBL & Lipo W Dr. Diaz - Dominican Republic, DO

Hello all! I'm 38 5'8 and 230 Lbs, mother of 2...

Hello all!
I'm 38 5'8 and 230 Lbs, mother of 2 girls 19 & 21 and I finally decide to change my life and my body, I will be doing Tummy Tuck+ Lipo (abdomen, back, flanks) + Brazilian Butt Lift with Dr. Manuel Diaz Guzman in Dominica Republic. I had other doctors quoted and recommendations but this doctor and staff are very professional and respond to me in less than 24 hours if not immediately via Whatsapp. Also explained my procedure and medical exams I need. I i'm in the process of loosing weight and I want to loose 30 more pounds before my surgery in August. already got the go from my doctors and everything should go well!

I been investigating and reading reviews about him and everything is excellent I had a female doctor in mind that works at CIPLA but she's always busy and to popular on the media you can never get to reach her or her staff and they are no dates available for the time I want to go, so my second choice was Dr. Diaz

I hope that all the information here will help other ladies i their search for a good doctor in the Dominican Republic!

Supplies List almost done!

Really exited only 3 more months until surgery, I have lost 14 pounds and i feel great need to loose 15 more before SX.

I'm almost done with supplies and will be sending half of the money to Dr. Diaz soon!

My Organization list to track what I spend

Done Category Item Price
1 Documents Flight Tickets/Confirmation # $344.00
1 Documents Passport/Driver's Licence
1 Documents Medical Information/ Lab Work/EKG (from US Doctor) Already sent to Dr. Diaz
1 Documents Surgery Deposit/Bring Copy/ Dr. Diaz $300.00
Documents Cash/ Credit Cards/ Debit Card ($2,000)
Documents Tips ($150.00 - 200.00)
1 Documents Transportation from the airport to clinic/recovery ($100.00 Value) Included
1 Documents Emergency Numbers/Address (Mom, Dad, Elvis, Anny)
Documents
1 Procedure 10 Days Stay Recovery House ($750.00 Value) Included
1 Procedure Pos op meds ($250.00 Value) Included
1 Procedure Nurse at CIPLA for surgery night ($50.00 Value) Included
1 Procedure Hemoglobin test (Post op) Included
Procedure Masages After recovery (5-10)
Medical Iron 325mg
Medical Folic Acid
Medical B Complex
Medical Medication (Percocet-like, levofloxaxcin 750mg,  Lioton Gel)
Medical Benadril
Medical Sleeping Aid
1 Medical Arnica cream/Pills (Target) $8.00
1 Medical Omeprazol
Medical Water Pills (for swelling)
Medical Vitamins of your choice
1 Medical Laxative / Stool Softener
1 Medical Bio Oil (Target) $15.00
1 Medical Hand Sanitizer $1.50
1 Medical Neosporing (Target) $7.00
Personal Care 2 Big packs of pads (the poise brand (Walmart)
1 Personal Care Dry Shampoo (Target) $4.00
1 Personal Care 4 Packs of baby wipes (any brand, fragrance or not, doesn't matter)
Personal Care Boppy pillow
Personal Care Compression socks ( Amazon $20.00)
1 Personal Care Rolled up yoga matt (for BBL patients, for extra lumbar support)
1 Personal Care Bed chux (Bed Under Pads) (Mom)
1 Personal Care Warms socks (due to coldness from anesthesia) (F21) $4.00
1 Personal Care Deodorant $5.00
Personal Care Razor/hair remover
Personal Care Female Urinal
1 Personal Care Skin Lotion/Perfume
1 Apparel Sunglasses (Already have it)
1 Apparel Open front Pjs/Batas (5 Pcs) $50.00
1 Apparel 8 Cotton t-shirts (for comfort when wearing your garment) $25.00
Apparel Faja ($100.00 to $150.00)
1 Apparel 10 Sun Dresses/Wrap Dresses/Clothes for 20 days $100.00
1 Apparel Sneakers/Shoes/Sandals (1 Pair Sandals Aldo ) +1 $32.00
1 Apparel Gym Clothes/Corfortable (2 Pants & 2 shirts) $30.00
1 Apparel Bras/Underwear (Sports Bra 2 No Wire) 2 regular $7.00
1 Apparel Undewear/Panties New (10) Already have them
Apparel Slippers
1 Apparel Bath Rope (Marshals) $15.99
1 Apparel Skirts Loose (3 for Nex 10 days)
1 Apparel Towels (small and large) Already have them
1 Apparel Blanket (Already have it)
1 Apparel Swetter (Already have it)
Apparel Hamper (Pop-op) (Dollar Store)
1 Misc Tablet & Charger
1 Misc Hair Straighner (Plancha)
1 Misc Iphone/ Charger
1 Misc Laptop (I work from home)

Lost 15 Pounds!

I'm happy that I lost some weight but I feel I'm stuck.
It's so hard to loose I hope I can loose 20 more pounds before My surgery!

Surgery Done-Date Change-Pictures

I feel great and I love the results, Dr. Dias is a sweetheart his treats you with respect and cares about you, I felt really comfortable with him after I met him he was very professional and did not make me feel like a number $

Choosing him was the best decision ever made in my life hi was excellent and when above and beyond to make sure I was ok to leave to the US. His staff is great and hi indicates massages the next day right after surgery which is really good to help you drain and recuperate faster. Dr. Diaz was very responsive to my questions and needs and had no complications at all, my incision is flawless. if you had any doubts about him I can assure you will be more than happy to go with him plus he’s so handsome ?
I will go with him in 6 months to do my breast reduction.

Recovery Experience-Rocio Ortega Recovery House and Spa

I stayed at Rocio Ortega and is was awesome very clean and the food was out of this world, they have nurses and doctors 24/7 and a full staff. The house is beautiful and modern and they also have a spa where I did my hair and nails one week after surgery, they have drivers that will take to your doctors appointments and massages or just to go around the city. I will stay there again next year for my next surgery!
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Diaz is and excellent surgeon professional and caring, impeccable work and answers all your questions exceptional after care and no complications. Love him! I recommend him 100% you will feel safe and in good hands.