Hello dolls! I hope everything is well. I never updated my review as i originally planned since i became so sick in Miami. After my transfusions i came back to life, but was still very weak. My plane ride home was re-schedueled since neither I or homie thought it would be safe for me to fly home so early from being so ill.
PLANE RIDE= HELL! Utter hell on earth. everybody stared at me since i sat on my boppy pillow and was raised very high above everybody else, soon everybody knew about my accident and i got offered to switch seats and pain killers lol. I chose to stand the entire 8hr flight just to be safe, people looked at me funny all the time but i stuck with it till the end.
HOME= When i first came back home i just slept entire days, my back burned from the lipo and i was very weak. A relative which is a nurse wanted me to get my hemo checked but i decided to stick it through. Instead i took high doses of iron and rested. It took me about 2 weeks for me to get back to having normal energy levels.
SITTING = I did take this to the extreme, I didn't sit at ALL for 10 weeks. Your butt will be hard and since i was at home i never saw any point in sitting. I started to sit when i felt that my butt was getting softer and softer, and that was at week 10. Although i noticed that after i had been sitting i lost about 0.5-1 inch which was really disappointing since i waited for so long. I also noticed that my butt looked much flatter then before which must have been due to my sitting, and still then i most often used a pillow to sit on. Now, 3 months post op, i do sit like normal, but I do sleep on my stomach and will continue to do so until my butt is completely soft.
INCHES = Lets be honest ladies,we all wanna know about em inches! And let me tell ya. first time i measured i was at a whopping 48 inches. I got into sx with about 42-43 inches, if you all remembered i gained a huge amount of weight. Now i do have to say ladies. DONT FALL IN LOVE WITH YOUR POST OP BUTT!!!! It will go away! I continued to loose inches until i would say week 13 post op. first thing that went away were my nice sculpted hips - swoosh! Id say i started to loose them after about 2weeks post op. Regarding my butt i just measured and I'm at 46 inches. WITH that said, I'm still weighing a lot, I started out weighing 163 lbs, gained to 187lbs, came out of sx weighing the same and now I'm at 176lbs.
ATTENTION = This was the the part that i always loved reading other girls reviews. In miami a group of black guys followed us around, (my ass was extremely swollen due to the heat) Me and my roomie decided to visit miami beach, very briefly lol. In london i headed two business men giggling behind me saying "yes its big, hihi" to each other. When I was at my biggest, yes i got a lot of attention, and i LOVED IT!!! Ofc my coworkers all noticed and some has been very rude about it saying i had surgery, and yes it does bother me (i lied) but they are all ugly as fuck and very jealous, so even if i had a big ass before, people still noticed, and weren't shy to comment rude things in the open infront of other colleagues, just the women ofc!!! One guy I met in the club kept commenting about my ass and wouldn't let me leave alone, he started to threaten me, which was really scary. so you will draw some bad attention to you as well. Since my ass has shrieked so much, i haven't been noticing a lot of attention to be honest..
CURRENT STATS AND THOUGHTS= Okaaaay heres the deal. When i came out of sx and saw myself in the mirror, my body was a sculptured masterpiece. Salama is really talented, and during my time at the rh i saw a lot of amazing transformations. I never lost any confidence of him as my surgeon.
1. My sculpted body after sx was amazing, it really showed salamas talent.
2. I really like my stomach lipo, its not perfectly even but it looks natural enough and i like it.
3. Surprisingly Im the most satisfied with my armlipo, i didn't have massive arms, but i still got a very nice change!
4. Chinlipo was also good, i didn't have a double chin, though if you have a lot of fat under your chin this might not be for you since the change might not be too big but for me it was and for that I'm happy!
5. I LOOOVE how my back was scooped out, it makes the biggest difference and i love it!
1. How my body healed and how much fat that was re-absorbed.
2.One cheek is bigger then the other, I'm not quite sure if i had that before but i dont think so.
3. the shape. I wanted a round bubble butt, but its too flat at the top for my liking, its not round, and most of my volume is further down.
4. Volume loss, This makes me kinda torn, in miami i was freaked out by how big my ass was, I didn't want it that big, since everybody would notice. I had the biggest butt in the rh due to my swelling, and got a lot of attention lol. Now when I'm back home I feel the complete opposite. I know 2 inches might not sound much to loose, but i want them back!! lol. No but i seriously still want the bubble shape. The shape is way more important than the size tbh.
5. My current shape is some sort of mini shelf, then it goes flat, and then boom i have volume, which isn't what i was looking for, i didn't want the natural shape lol. I want that Kim K, nicki M all daayyy baby!
6. My thighs are uneven, and i refuse to wear skirts, I will have to have this re-done.
TIPS TO FUTURE BBL BABES= Think, think, think about it! Could you afford a revision if things didn't turn out so great? Especially you foreign girls like me having to travel far.. DO your research, most surgeons only want their paycheck and to some this is like art. Bring lots of t-shirts, dont go heavy on the underwear since you dont wanna be wearing anything that could make an impression on your fat grafting. Dont use any lotions, arnica or anything like that after surgery, if you put it on your skin it can cause burns which one girl at the rh got. (from the gel, not salama) P.S Nobody at my stay at the rh got ANY BURNS from salama, which is good to know if that was a concern for you choosing salama.
WOULD I DO THIS AGAIN IF I CHOSE TO?
Over all, its definatly a huge improvement to what it was before, my overall shape is much better, I'm still very happy to have gone with salama, and even though my body rejected more fat then what i would have wanted, id still do it again!