Saline Implants in for 22 Yrs. One Ruptured, One Drained - Detroit, MI

I had Mentor saline smooth implants put in 22 yrs...

I had Mentor saline smooth implants put in 22 yrs ago. I went 350 CC. Abpout 10 months ago I felt a burning sensation under my left rib and didnt think much about it. I also starting feeling weird tingling sensations in my spine, ears and right side of my face. About 4 months ago I woke up to a deflated right breast. I went in to the Dr. to find out about replacing my implants and a lift. He drained the right implant and it was only 300 CC and said it was clearly ruptured as well. I was going to have them replaced until I read many stories about women with BII and the any of symptoms we share. I am going to have removed and a lift. I dont know if its the smartest thing to do. Im so confused as what to believe! I would leave them in if I could because I fear going under general anesthesia.

Replaced Ruptured Implants and Lift

When I went to see Dr. Sherbert I had been to many Dr's to consult about my situation. I had 25 year old saline Mentor implants and one had ruptured. I was told that I would get my implants replaced through Mentor for free but I would have to pay the Dr. upfront for them and I would be reimbursed. I had no issue with that as I felt comfortable when I spoke to Dr. Sherbert he assured me he would do what was required and send my implants back to Mentor and reimburse when he was reimbursed. Its July, 21st and I have been given the run around by both Mentor and the Dr's office as to why my refund has not been issued with both pointing the finger at the other. Frustrated, I called both on three way and they could not lie anymore. The call was disconnected. I received a call from Mentor telling me they had already refunded the money and I need to call the Dr. I did, I was told that I would only be getting 1/2 of what I paid because they worked out a discount with rep who they order from. I was adamant about discussing this with the Dr and made sure he was going to reimburse me the whole amount. NOPE! I was told I could pick up a check for 1/2. I'm not pleased with my results as I paid for a lift and for the first 2 months they looked decent but are not where we discussed. Dr. Sherbert has a wonderful bedside manner but I'm extremely disappointed with my results and very disappointed with the business ethics of Dr. Sherbert's office . Be sure to get everything in writing!

Dr. Sherbert did my lift and implant replacement.

I think the pics speak for itself! :( This is 2 months after surgery and they're back where they were and one is lopsided, higher and bigger than the other.
Bloomfield Hills Plastic Surgeon