Breast Implant Revision: SRX 445 Natrelle Inspira (SRX=Extra High Profile) - West Des Moines, IA

I had my first breast augmentation about 17 years...

I had my first breast augmentation about 17 years ago, saline 275cc above the muscle (subglandular) and was very happy. As the years passed, pregnancy, breast feeding, and then a cancer diagnosis requiring chemo and lots of steroids, my weight fluctuated so much! Throughout these weight changes I had developed some tenting (?) and sagging of the stern all skin. So I finally decided to try to get it fixed! My surgeon was great, his nurse was wonderful and incredibly prompt in responding to all of questions, and his CRNA was amazing!! The whole process was smooth and efficient. All my questions were answered and outcomes were gauged realistically.

3 1/2 weeks

Feeling great! Every once in a while I get a few " zingers" of discomfort but haven't needed anything for pain. Left side still dropping. Feeling more "squishy " every day.incisions healing well.

Pre-surgical pictures

I realized I never posted my before pictures! I did question whether I had symmastia, but I didn't.
I also thought I would post my measurements for those of you who are trying to decide on size.
I'm 5' 4", weight is about 126lbs, my base measurement was 13. I liked the extra high profile to help lift the skin for a perkier look without a lift. I also wanted my breasts not to slide into my armpits when I laid down. Here are some examples of my wish pictures.
Hope this helps!!