Surgery Date Secured with a $1600 Deposit!!! - Denver, CO

I have been stalking this site for a very long...

I have been stalking this site for a very long time now and it has been so helpful to see everyone's reviews, pictures, advice, etc... After a few consultations, I decided to pull the trigger and schedule a breast augmentation, tummy tuck with muscle repair and lipo to my flanks. I am 100 percent sure of going through with the breast augmentation, however, I am quite hesitant about the tummy tuck. I have seen a mix of reviews on the procedure and I'm just not convinced that my stomach is bad enough to go through such a major surgery and end up with such a noticeable scar. I am 5'8 and 130 lbs. I work out 3-5 days a week and consider myself pretty fit. My problem is that after having two large babies, I have some loose sagging skin in the abdomen area. I know that I will not look much different in clothing after this procedure so I am just questioning if it's going to be worth it! I have a couple weeks to make a final decision as I can use the 1600 deposit on my BA if I decide to forego the tuck. Any opinions or advice would be greatly appreciated!!!!

Pre-op done!

I had my pre-op last week and decided that I'm going through with the breast augmentation and the full tummy tuck with lipo. I just know that I would have regretted not doing the tummy tuck come swimsuit season! So, I'm all paid in full and scheduled for 2/11 at 7:30am. I received all of my prescriptions, my leg compression device and my compression garment. I'm supposed to start wearing it to get used to the feeling of it. I went shopping over the weekend for some supplies and I THINK I am ready. I also ordered some awesome pillows from Amazon thanks to another RealSelfer....thanks!!! My sister is coming down to help out for the first 4-5 days so my husband won't have to do it all on his own. We have a seven year old and a two year old so there is never a dull moment in our house.
Mentally I am freaking out, I'm really scared of the recovery and I'm scared of the scar that will be left. On the other hand I am thrilled to turn my B cups into D cups and to rid myself of the saggy skin in my tummy. I hate the way my stomach looks after these big babies. I just pray that this all ends up worth it in the end. I have read such a mix of reviews and I just have to pray that mine turns out good with no major set backs or complications.
I have began taking all off the recovery vitamins that I got from the doc and I'm hoping they will help with the swelling and bruising. Guess we will see! I will post a couple more before photos.

All done!!!

Well, I had my BA, TT and lipo yesterday. Everything went great at the surgery center. The whole staff was wonderful! Dr. Campanile came in to mark me and that's the last thing I remember. Im doing pretty good right now because I'm staying on top of my meds. However if I cough or sneeze I want to die it huts so bad. It's also pretty painful to get up and walk. I hope this gets easier soon. I hate laying around so much. I'll post pics when I can.

So much better!!!

Well, just as you all said, it does get so much better after the first several days! Apparently I am not a "pain pill girl".....I could not handle the way they made me feel so I've just been taking Tylenol since day three. So glad to be off those pain killers!!! I am back to feeling good, my biggest complaint is the pain in my back from not being able to stand up totally straight just yet. I have been trying to take it easy but duty still calls with being a wife and mother of two little ones. I know I need to be patient with the healing but I am having a hard time coping with the fact that I can't do my normal activities with ease any more. Anyhow, I am so happy to be done with the surgery and on my way to making a complete recovery! Currently, my stomach looks like a crime scene and is a bit alarming but I know from seeing Dr. Campaniles work that the end result will be fantastic!!! Just wishing I had a fast forward six weeks button :-)
Thanks to all of you who have helped with encouraging words when I needed them most!!!!

More pics!

Couple more photos, I am quite swollen being the end of the day.

3 weeks PO

I am a little over 3 weeks post op now and feeling really good! I'm walking upright and the pain is gone for the most part. I get a little swollen at the end of the day and that's a bit uncomfortable but to be expected. I am still waiting for all of the glue to come off of my incision so I can see what it's going to look like but Dr. C says it will come off on its own and not to touch it. I'm just so darn impatient....I want to start applying the scar treatment but again I have to wait for the glue to come off. Here are a couple updated pics.

5 weeks PO!!!

Today marks 5 weeks, the time has really flown by! I am feeling really good. I still get swollen at the end of the day or after a lot of activity but other than that I think I'm doing fantastic! I am excited to get back into the gym, I think I'm going to try some light stuff next week. I don't want to over do it but I definitely miss my work outs!

My scar is looking better and I've started to apply scar treatment. I still have some pleating on my left side but Dr. C says that will smooth out soon, I just have to be patient. I think it looks pretty good for 5 weeks and I think Dr. C is amazing! :-)
Here are some updated pics.

6 weeks post-op!

Well, today marks six weeks since I had my mommy makeover. It has been a tough road but so worth it!!! I am feeling really good at this point and I'm back to about 75 percent. My only complaint is the swelling at the end of the day & that I still have a little bit of back pain but that is also only at the end of the day.
Dr. Campanile is the best, I couldn't be happier at this point. There was a time at the beginning of this journey that I was a little freaked out about the way things were looking but now that I'm six weeks out, I can start to see what my final results are going to be and I'm thrilled! My scar still has a little pleating but it's smoothing out and looking better every day. We are going to cancun in may and I bought a new swimsuit today, here are some pics.
The only thing that sucked about swimsuit shopping was that now that I'm super happy with my boobs and tummy, I realize my ass could use a little help:-/ Haha. Never happy.

5 months post-op!

Feeling great and loving my results. It's all finally worth it:)
Denver Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Campanile was my absolute favorite out of all of my consultations because of the time he spent with me explaining the entire procedure and results I could expect. He has a real love for tummy tucks and has his own technique called the C.L.A.S.S. tummy tuck which is drainless and incorporates liposuction in conjunction with the tuck. I am now 5 weeks post op and I am so happy I choose Dr. Campanile to do my mommy makeover. He is a wonderful surgeon and his entire staff has been great! I highly recommend Dr. C for any body procedures, you won't be disappointed!