Mommy Makeover 5 Ft 6, 134 Lbs - Denver, CO

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

This Friday is the big day. I'm getting a Fleur de...

This Friday is the big day. I'm getting a Fleur de Lis tummy tuck, it's an additional enhancement to Dr. Campanile's drainless class tummy tuck with full flank lipo. The other big part of my mommy makeover is a breast lift with augmentation. I will be using allergen Natrelle Inspira. Dr. Campanile will bring in a few different sizes in the 300-410 cc range and will make the final decision.

Very smooth procedure, update from day 2

I have had a very positive experience so far. My caregiver for post surgery came down with an infection and could not meet me in Denver before the surgery he is now arriving Monday morning. He had 2 weeks off to fully devote to my care so when I got the news 3 days before my surgery I had a meltdown .

I am quite groggy and hope to get you all a few pics tomorrow. The pain in my tummy area has been very tough. When I cough it stabs so deeply, even with a tummy pillow. It makes the pain in my breasts feel like nothing from the lift and augmentation augmentation.

Very smooth procedure, update from day 2

I am quite groggy and hope to get you all a few pics tomorrow. The pain in my tummy area has been very tough. When I cough it stabs so deeply, even with a tummy pillow. It makes the pain in my breasts feel like nothing from the lift and augmentation.

St. Joseph Denver was awesome Check in and pre-surgery

I arrived alone to St. Joseph Hospital at 6 am. There was a friendly assistant at the welcome desk that pointed me to my next stop of registration. She showed me where to wait and it was a very short wait again. Soon I was being escorted to my pre-surgery room. Luckily I have had other surgeries and was able to handle being alone prior to surgery.

The nurse assigned to me was very compassionate, attentive and thorough. We went through all the preliminary stuff and then I was kept warm and comfortable until the anesthesiologist Dr Rishi Moorthy came by and answered any last minute questions and obviously has a lot of passion about his career followed by Dr. Campanile to make his pre-surgical drawings and ask if I had any last minute concerns or questions.
I was given a behind the ear patch from the anesthesiologist to help with nausea for up to 3 days from the narcotic meds. I've had other surgeries in the past and was feeling anxious and asked Dr. Moorthy for something calming so he ordered versed. I barely had time to take this photo and then was quickly moved to the operating room. Once in the OR they had me breath the sleepy air and after 5-6 deep breaths I was out.

2 weeks post op tape and glue removed 365 cc Inspira Natrelle, breast lift, Fleur de Lis tummy tuck, lipo

I just wanted to add my 2 week photos since tomorrow will be 3 weeks. I've definitely been happy to have this week 3 off from work. I think for all the ladies researching and considering this to plan week 3 off if at all possible, if you must go to work, you may need to be somewhat medicated to get through the day. Everyone is different, this is just my opinion and I did have a very extensive surgery and my stomach still feels very tight and I get upper back pain that is excruciating when I over do it. As far as activity level I am able to drive, go on walks outdoors, cook, do laundry, go grocery shopping etc.

Anyways, last Friday I had my 2 week post op appointment with Dr. Campanile. His nurse, Alexis was super excited to see how nicely I am healing and that my swelling was not bad. He removed the purple glue and tape and decided I needed to wear a band at the top of my breasts for 2 weeks to encourage the implants to settle into place. I had a breast lift with sub muscular 365 cc Natrelle Inspira round smooth extra cohesive implants that are new this fall. I chose the moderate full profile.

Mommy Makeover 2 month update, breast lift, breast augmentation with 365 cc Natrelle, Fleur de Lis abdominoplasty

I had planned to update at my 6 week checkup but he pulled off a scab in my incision that he felt was infected. Since then, I have been dealing with debridements and wet to dry dressing changes. My wound is being stubborn and my ps has been on top of it. We are not doing a wound vac but will probably revise the scar when he feels it is safe. As for now it needs to heal first and closing it would be counter productive.

My nipples are not the same shape and size but are close so I am trying to be patient about them for now and see what they look like at 3months and 6 months before I get too critical. Dr. Campanile and his staff have been very caring and responsive in all aspects of my care.

I hope I regain most of my nipple sensitivity. As for now, I may have 20 percent on my right breast and 5 percent on my left.

The implants are finally settling

This pic is after 3 months. I've never felt comfortable braless because my boobs always had some sag before the lift. I love my voluptuous cleavage!

3 month pictures

I've definitely made some good healing progress! December was a month of too much work and stress. I need to work out and get back on track.

Some 4 month pics

I'll find out what revisions Dr Campanile suggests at the 6 month visit but wanted to post some update photos