MOHs Facial Surgery - Denver, CO

Dr was recommended to me by my very well liked...

Dr was recommended to me by my very well liked plastic surgeon. Dr Cohen has no bedside manner and is dismissive, insulting, and condescending in his interactions. Rather than speaking to the patient, he dictates letters to other doctors while sitting with the patient. Does not care how the patient feels whatsoever, is bothered by patient questions as he gives the impression the patient is a bother. His practice is simply a money making machine assembly line. Dr Cohen is overzealous in the tissue removal and does not get the concept of MOHs is to remove the minimum. He removes too much the first time to save his precious time and the preservation of patients skin is not his concern.

Nightmare Experience

Cancer is hopefully gone, but I'm scarred much worse than was needed. Dr Cohen wanted the surgery done quickly with no concern for my emotional wellbeing or deformity left behind by his overzealous cutting. His staff was as cold as he was. It was shocking and depressing for me to experience such callous disregard.

Greenwood Village Dermatologic Surgeon