Quad Blephorplasty** AND Fat Transfer** - Denver, CO

Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 118 reviews
Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I inititally contacted Dr. Imola wanting eyelid...

I inititally contacted Dr. Imola wanting eyelid surgery due to excessive skin on the upper lids and bags under lower lids. He was very thorough in his evaluation and explanation regarding what he would be able to do and his further recommendation of adding fat transfer to build up sagging cheeks for best results due to due to my age (67) and the natural deterior aging process.

There was no pressure to do any of the procedures and complex information about expected outcomes. I decided on the five hour surgery after two consults in which questions were answered. Dr. Imola was completely professional, very caring and truly interested in me as a patient. In addition, his office staff is wonderful, always so pleasant and kind. And, Dr. Imola's assistant, Peggy, is the BEST, calling to check on me after the surgery and so willing to answer any questions-she is a wonderful assest to Dr. Imola's practice. I am very happy with the results and would highly recommend Dr. Imola for any procedure desired.

Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon