Breast Implant Replacement - Denver, CO

In 2015 one of my 15 year old saline implants...

In 2015 one of my 15 year old saline implants began losing fluid so I consulted with Dr Steinwald regarding the replacement. The initial implant was inserted through the armpit but upon Dr Steinwald's recommendation the replacement was inserted through a small incision in the fold just under the breast. This was a great suggestion as the scar is completely hidden and the procedure was far less painful than the initial one. I realized that it would be challenging to get symmetry considering the different insertion method as well as the age of the remaining implant but i hoped for the best.
The final result is amazing and Dr. Steinwald actually corrected a slight issue that exited from the initial surgery. I couldn't be more pleased
Denver Plastic Surgeon

Dr Steinwald is very engaging and professional. He makes you feel at ease and is very personable. HIs offices are very inviting and his staff are welcoming. I highly recommend him.