29 Year Old, 2 Kids, Implant Revision, Nipple Reduction - Denver, CO

Today was my surgery! Let me start from the...

Today was my surgery! Let me start from the beginning. Dr. Buford from Beauty by Buford amazed me from the consultation. He is so informative, caring, and nice. He made sure I understood everything, answered all questions and most importantly made me feel comfortable.
My surgery was at 10:00 this morning. I was able to go home just a little after noon! I had a breast revision. He took out my old saline implants that he guessed were 350 CC and replaced them with 770 cc silicone gel. I also had a nipple reduction. It is now 10:00 pm as I write this, and I have been in almost 0 amount of pain the entire day. I have made sure to take my pain killer and muscle relaxer as I know it's easier to maintain pain rather than try to bring it down after it gets to high. I will be updating with pictures before and after later. I will try to remember to update daily if I can in hopes of proving as much info for anyone else who is looking into these procedures.

Feeling good

It's about noon on my day after surgery. I feel great! Slight pain on the sides and where incisions are. Pain really wouldn't even be the word. I can just feel something. Scale of 1-10 definitely a 1 or less. I have absolutely no pain in my nipples (I had a nipple reduction)
My back hurt last night. But, other than that no pain at night either.
Did I really have surgery yesterday?!

Finally took a shower

I finally took a shower today and got to see my results for the first time. So the white stuff on my nipples is from the gauze pads. There's basically super glue on my nipples that acts as a shield until they are healed and some of the gauze is stuck to it. My left breast seems to be hanging lower than the other. But I know I can't judge yet. It takes time for them to drop and fluff into the position they'll end up in. I'm still in basically no pain. I can't wait to see my end results :)

3 days post op

Still feeling great. I only took 1 pain pill today. I'm sure I probably didn't have to take it but I didn't want to risk not taking it and then wishing I would have later. My left breast seems to look a little.. longer? Than the other. But, I know in a few weeks they are going to be beautiful. :) also, wanted to make note that with my nipple reduction, I have not felt a single bit of pain or discomfort in the nipple. I wish I could fast forward a few weeks to see my end results.

Feeling great

Hey ladies! Just a quick update. I had my first post op appointment yesterday and was told everything is looking great! One breast looked slightly larger than the other but she said it's just do to swelling and such so not to be concerned. I have had no pain in my breasts surgery day, which has been amazing. My nipples however are more sensitive. My "super glue" on the nipples already started coming off, so the scans were rubbing on my bra which as you can imagine did not feel good. So, the nurse put some surgical tape over them yesterday. (Not looking forward to that coming off!) Today was the first day I looked in the mirror and actually loved what I saw. It's definitely a process for your breast to form into the beautiful shape and size you imagined. So that gets me excited because I know as the weeks and months go bye I'm just going be even more happier.
Oh, I will say, I have been extremely backed up since surgery. That's been the worst part of this whole process. So yesterday my nurse recommended a colon cleanse and I'm already feeling relieved.. thankfully!! I will update with a picture in the next few days!

Feeling a little bummed

I know the nurse said to give it time, but I am so bummed about the difference between my 2 breasts. My right breast is becoming nice and round, however my left breast is still droopy. I'm just scared the implant isn't going to come down and fill it in. I'm only 13 days out.. so it's still SOO early in my progress. But, I can help but being concerned. Here is my most recent picture. Lovely bandaids over my nipples. Those things are still so ugly. So much more healing to do with them lol.

Dr. Buford is an amazing surgeon. Very informative and makes you feel so comfortable. His staff and everyone at the surgical center were also great. There wasn't a single person who made me feel uncomfortable.