39-year-old Mother Left Flat-chested from Breast Feeding - Denver, CO

Once I realized that we were done having kids, I...

Once I realized that we were done having kids, I decided it was time for me to do something to help improve my self image, which was definitely damaged by the toll that pregnancy and breast feeding had taken on my breasts. I had a breast augmentation that transformed me from a sub-AA cup to a C+ cup.
Denver Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Rodgers was far and away the most experienced and most thoughtful of the surgeons with whom I consulted. She was concerned both with my aesthetic desires for the augmentation as well as my health. I liked that she did not follow a cookie-cutter approach to augmentation. She took the time to understand not just the cup size that I wanted, but also the overall look and profile. I brought in picture samples of what my husband and I thought were the most attractive breasts, and she did an amazing job of matching that look for me. I could not be more pleased with her work as a surgeon. I was also very happy at the level of post-operative care that I received from her team, which was quite comprehensive. I felt that other surgeons with whom I consulted did not include adequate levels of post-op care.