BBL + Mini Tummy Tuck

I just found out that my doctor is not a plastic...

I just found out that my doctor is not a plastic surgeon. And I already paid my surgery is scheduled for next week.
He is one of the most recognized doctors in Denver but his specialty is urogynecology and vaginal rejuvenation.
The reason that I choose him was because when I was researching online he was one of only 3 doctors in Denver who is trained in Based hi-def liposuction and fat transfer together. He was trained by the creator/ inventor of that procedure Dr Alfredo Hoyos in Colombia.
I am now very nervous and can't cancel anymore (if I cancel I'll have to pay a large fee).
Also another concern I have is that he said he will inject 500cc in each cheek. After I see some reviews I think it may not be enough
What should I do?
Below are my before pictures.
I am 5.5 and 133 lbs

today was the day!! i got my bbl ????????

Every went good, I have some pain but I can move, I am going to the bathroom by myself, I just feel a little dizzy and have to empty my drains every hour, I came home (my son picked me up) and nobody knows what kind of surgery I had???? not even my husband....but is funny because I have a big butt and I told them is because of the depend(diaper) jejeje.
Well ladies let's see how goes my after surgery appointment tomorrow. I'll keep you updated

3rd day after my surgery

I went to my appointment yesterday and I was fine, very little pain. The nurse did an ultra sound treatment first and then she massaged me with oil.
This is to help draining all the fluids out.
(I'll said that's the worst part of the surgery, having all this fluid coming out, is so messy).
Today I woke up with so much pain, like nerve pain, and I'm tired of being all wet, I have 2 holes in my back and 1 in my lower back and they drain a lot of fluid that looks like blood, I have to wear adult diapers, have a large plastic under my sheet, towels on top and and then an absorbent pad, I also have to holes in my lower abdomen but they have Drains that I have to empty every 2 hours or so. I have to wear a garment all the time. So I haven't been able to take pictures

2nd day after surgery

These are the pics I took the next day after my surgery. I am still bruised and my butt is up(needs to go down)

6 days after surgery

These pictures are from yesterday, before I got my drains removed.

BBL round 2 with Dr. FISHER!!!

It has been 2 years since my last update. I can say now that I ended paying $16k (I'm still paying them) and for that amount is definitely not worth it.
After my first procedure with Dr. Aguirre, (BBL/lipo to upper/lower abdomen/back and flanks), I was not satisfied. So he scheduled me for a lipo review after 3 months, which was a fail because he could only do some of my back, I guess it was too soon and it was very difficult because of the scarred tissue, (it was done in his office with only local anesthesia)it was very painful, all that for nothing.

BBL scheduled for 9/20/16 w/Dr. Fisher

As I said in my last review, I ended paying 16k and suffered the lipo procedure 3 times, the last 2 with local anesthesia only, and no the desired results. I will post the before and after pictures from my doctor's office.
So I decided to go to a BBL review with Dr. Fisher, I'm scheduled for September 20, and I already paid 3.5k I am hoping to pay the rest (2k) soon to see if I can get a sooner date, since I am traveling with my husband and children. I would like to go a couple days before so we can take them to Disney world.
I really hope they can move my surgery to July/ August so they don't miss any school. My son will enter kindergarten this year, and my daughter high school, so it is very important for them to have a good start, and don't miss any days.

Pictures before & after Bbl + mini tt

These are my b&a pictures taken at my doctors office ( Dr. Aguirre)
Denver Urogynecologist