41 Years Old Reconstruct After 11 Years Previous Too Small Augmentation - Darlinghurst, AU

I was thinner 10 years ago and when I had them...

I was thinner 10 years ago and when I had them done, my surgeon explained that because I literally had no breast tissue he would only go as big as he could fit. I had breast fed 2 kids and they literally disappeared over night. I had hanging nipples. It was depressing. So after they were done, they were quite small but at least I had something. I was happy for the first 5 years but as I got older, I felt they were too small. I still had to wear very padded bras and push ups for cleavage. I hated bikinis because they had to be completely padded. So after a lot of thought over the last couple of years, I decided to get them re done. My surgeon was amazing. The entire experience was so different from last time, I got to choose exactly what I wanted.
Surgery was 2 days ago. I am in pain especially under the right breast. So far they look like they're the right size but I won't tell until I get this compression bra off at my post op appointment this coming Tuesday. I can't wait. I am on the pain killers though. I hope it settles down soon. Both very sore where the stitches are. I'll post photos when I'm at my doctors on Tuesday.

Day before post op with compression bra

Size with compression bra on.

Pre op boobs with padding s

This bikini is fully padded. I can't wait to wear a bikini with no padding!!

Happy with size

Visited doc and had the sticky bandages stripped off. Very happy with size. I'm healing nicely, no bruising still sore with right side but doc said that was normal. He was amazed at how much I've healed already. Going to buy another sports bra to wear for next 6 weeks. I'm allowed to exercise just nothing too strenuous.

Sports bra making me a bit blue

So I hey that I'm being ridiculous but reading other comments on this site I feel better if i share. So it's been 6 days since my surgery, without a sports bra, i love them. But wearing a sports bra all day, I don't feel like I'm big at all. I've gone out and about today and I felt like I've always felt. Small and non existent. What the hell is wrong with me?? My stitches still hurt, I'm still swollen in my tummy, I feel a bit blah still but I feel like the girls are in hiding. Should I have gone a lot bigger? I just want to feel sexy and I feel like they're too small. Any help or comments very welcome!!???? when can I wear a sexy bra that has no under wire?

11 days post op

First day back at work and my work dress was too tight across my chest. Had to wear the zip down with a jacket over it all day. Lucky it was a cold day in Sydney!
Still feeling pain where incisions are. I can only sleep part way on my left side, definitely not on my right side. Last night was the first night that I didn't get woken with throbbing pain in my right incision. Hope it's getting better. Nipples are super sensitive????????. Hope all you Ladies are well xx

Scar bandages off tonight. This is what the scars look like 11 days after surgery

I peeled the sticky thin bandages off both breasts tonight after my shower. I wonder how long it will take to become white.

Nearly 3 weeks since surgery

Wanted to check in and ask if some of you are still sleeping with a sports bra on ? I keep waking up in the early hours with a throbbing on my right incision. It really hurts and I have to get up and take something for the pain. Also I'm noticing that my left breast is larger than my right as they are settling. Will this adjust?? I'm starting to feel like they will be too small. ????

He was amazing. Listened, mage me so comfortable, his consulting rooms are lovely. His assistant Susan was great. Highly recommend