35 Years Old 3 Kids Under 6. Tummy Tuck with Muscle and hernia repair, Lipo to flanks and, outer Thighs - Daniel Island, SC

I have decided to take the plunge and get a mommy...

I have decided to take the plunge and get a mommy makeover. I had 3 big babies in 3 years, and now that the youngest is 3 I feel like it's time. I scheduled my surgery for 6 months out because I don't want to miss out on summer, birthday's, etc. November seems like a good time to do it. I have chosen Dr.Oneill. I did not have a bunch of consultations. This was my first and only one. I have several friends that went to him and they have all sung his praises. I have also seen his work up close and personal. I do airbrush spray tans and see a lot of naked bodies, that have had work done etc. Every one that he has done, that I have seen looks great! When I met him, I knew I was making the right choice. Very kind, knowledgeable, easy to talk to, and overall just a great demeanor. He was also voted best plastic surgeon in my area several years running, and also has several board certifications.

I have 10 year old breast implants that I was also going to exchange as well as get a lift. With the breast lift and implant exchange along with tummy tuck and lipo the total was going to be $15,000 to which my husband said a big ole HELL NO! Dr. Oneill said that he was very impressed with how good my breasts look for how long I have had them, and also for the fact that I have nursed 3 babies. He said that if I wanted to have the procedure done, he would be more than happy to do it, but that he didn't think it was absolutely necessary. Yet another reason I chose Dr.Oneill. He was not pushy at all! I think I will wait until I'm 40 (I'm 35 now) until I do the lift. I didn't want to do more than one surgery, but $15,000 is just not in the budget right now.

Before going to my appointment I knew that I had diastasis recti (muscle separation) but he also informed me that I have an umbilical hernia. Not that I needed an "excuse" to do this, but if I ever had one, this is it! I will probably not tell my mother in law that I'm getting a tummy tuck. I'm just going to say that I'm getting my hernia repaired. She will more than likely be more willing to help me for that reason! LOL I will post some pics later in the week.

Pic of the boobs

So obviously I have a very distinct tattoo on my arm that anyone who knows me, will know it's me. I'm not really ashamed of anything, so if you know me and you see this, holler it me! LOL. As mentioned above implants are 10 years old. 3 babies later...I had them done in California where I'm from. Transumbilical (through the belly button) with no scars. That's the other thing that deterred me right now about the implant exchange and lift too. I would have an anchor scar, that I'm just not ready for. As for the tummy, I don't care about that! LOL. These are saline implants 420cc's. I was very flat when I got these. Less than an A. I wear a DD comfortably.

Sorry I'm kind of piecing this together. I mentioned I have 3 kids 6 and under right? My youngest is 3, and I also have a 4 year old. I post when I can. Here is a pic of my tummy. I have the dreaded c-section shelf and what Dr.Oniell called "moderate stretch marks." I'm pretty short at 5'2. I weigh 160 lbs and need to lose at least 30 before my surgery. I guess this will also be a journey about weight loss too. After my 3rd kid I have had a really difficult time getting the weight off, unlike after I had my other 2. I don't know if it's because I was over 30 when I had her or what? I'm pretty active. I like to exercise, but I also like to eat. I don't really like to deprive myself because when I do, I just binge. At the same time I have very little self control, especially when I'm about to start my period. I gained 40-50lbs with each pregnancy. My second child I gained a lot of weight with him. Didn't have any stretch marks until I was 7 months prego with him. I didn't get any new ones with my 3rd child. I think they just got a little deeper. I'm ready to sit without my stomach hanging over my pants, or constantly sucking in, and still looking pregnant. It's time for me!

So today I tired botox. I wish I had a before pic. Maybe I can take a pic tomorrow, since it doesn't take affect for a few days. I got it in the glabella region and my crows feet, which the PA said it was a crows toe. LOL. I don't have a lot of lines and wrinkles just yet, but I can definitely see my face changing, as I'm about to turn 35 in a few months.

It was very painless. I read some reviews on real self of some horror stories, so I definitely had some anxiety going into it. Afterwards I had to talk myself off of the ledge for like an hour. I legit almost had a panic attack. I struggle with anxiety and panic disorder so it's easy for me to get into a mode of feeling like I'm going to die. LOL. If you struggle too, you know exactly what I mean. No explanation needed right.

I only had 20 total units injected. I wanted the PA to be very light handed. We'll see how it goes!

Moved surgery up!

My 3 kids will be going to my parents house in California, where I'm from, for 3 weeks in July. Because of this I have moved my surgery up, and I couldn't be more excited!

side view

I will be so glad to get this pooch gone. Always having to suck in, which doesn't do much anyway. It will be nice to feel confident in clothing again. I'm excited to have the surgery moved up, but boy am I scared! When I had my csections I got very very sick afterwards. Dizzy and throwing up from all the medication. I told my PS this and he said they have stuff to help with that, which will be great!

60 day challenge starts tomorrow!

It's time to get back on the weight loss train. i signed up for a boot camp that is 60 days and I went grocery shopping tonight so I can get my eating in order. I need to lose weight before this surgery! I asked the Dr if he could do lipo to my bra line, but he said that I was a better candidate for cool sculpting in that area. I have always had bra fat, even when I was much thinner. I will be glad to have my love handles lipo'd as well as my outer thighs. I hate the dreaded saddlebags. I have always had a shapely butt, and I'm still pretty satisfied with how that looks. Day 1 of eating right and working out starts tomorrow. Wish me luck~

Weight loss mission in full affect!

Last week I started doing a free boot camp in the area, and I love it! As mentioned above I signed up for a fitness challenge through a gym called Fit Body Boot Camp that is not free. I will be doing both workouts. Mainly because I have a few friends that go to the free one, and I enjoy working out with them.

I got on the scale today, and have lost about 5lbs. While I'm excited about that, things will feel more real and like I'm really going in the right direction once I have lost 10 or more. It's pretty easy for me to go up and down about 5lbs. I have been feeling pretty energetic lately and super motivated to lose as much weight as I can before the surgery. My diet is on point etc. I have a girlfriend who said she got into the best shape of her life pre TT and it really helped with her recovery, so here's hoping for that! I'm kind of bummed that I'm getting super strong beforehand and then will have to completely stop once I have my surgery, but I know that I'll pick it right back up when I'm ready.

Pre Op tomorrow/weight loss/ and wanting to add chin lipo

Unfortunately I didn't succeed at losing weight before my surgery. I got sick a few times this month, went on vacation, and also celebrated a birthday. Damn, I like food too much! I'm working on eating better and finding balance of enjoying life and not over doing it. I really hope that this surgery will be a catalyst to help me get out of this rut I've been in with my weight for the last 3 years. I know it's not the answer to everything, but hopefully it will help.

My pre-op is tomorrow. I want to ask the Dr to add chin lipo. Even when I was thin I had a double chin. I have a round full face and I actually like that. It makes me look youthful. What I don't like is my chin touching my neck when I look down, or angling my face in a certain direction when taking pics. If anyone has had chin lipo please give me some feedback.

Full payment is due tomorrow! I'm going through care credit. Once I have my pre op I will start working on the list of things I need for recovery. I don't want to waste time getting all of these extra things that I won't need or use.

I'll let you know how it goes.

Chin Lipo with thermo tight added

I forgot to update from my pre op. My Dr added chin lipo with thermi tight. He said to not expect to be able to move my mouth for very well for like a week. Just great! I'm ready to have a defined jaw line though. Next week I got to California with my kids to visit family. I get back 2 days before my surgery. Holy Shit! I'm scared, and excited.

The pre op was pretty low key. Took before pics and got miralax and the anti bac wash for the day before. Told the nurse where to send my prescriptions. They didn't mention about taking arnica or anything like that, but I'm going to go ahead and pick that up a long with some enemas because I already have a constipation issue, and I don't think Miralax is going to cut it. When I was on pain meds after my c-sections I was soooo constipated and the only thing that worked was a good ole fleets enema.