Almost 30, Mother of 3. Wanting to Revamp my Look Before I Get Married Next Summer!! - Dallas, TX

Well, I have had my first consultation, and I have...

Well, I have had my first consultation, and I have to say, it wasn't nearly as awkward as I imagined it being. My consultation was with Dr. Rumella, and he and his assistant were very warm and reassuring. I have a consultation scheduled for Friday with a different doctor, and am looking to schedule at least one more after that. I want several different opinions before choosing my doctor. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what I should be asking/looking for in my surgeon? Any input would be so helpful!

Had another consultation

I went and spoke with Dr. Steele a couple of weeks ago to get his professional opinion on my mommy makeover procedure. He and his office staff were very accommodating. I'm even more confused now than I was before though! He and Dr. Rumalla had differing opinions on the breast augmentation, and now I'm torn. Dr. Rumalla suggested a periareolar lift to go along with the implants, but Dr. Steele seems to think I would benefit more from the full 'anchor lift'. He said the problem with the periareolar lift, is that it can stretch and enlarge the areolas. My breasts are slightly droopy from breastfeeding three children, but I didn't think they were THAT bad. He also have me the option of just having the periareolar lift and placing the implants on top of the muscle to get and added lift. But, I thought submuscular was the best way to go! Any suggestions on what to do? Has anyone come across this same issue? I'm looking for clarity here!????

Some before pics

After pics

The tummy tuck in March was a great success! I finally chose Dr. Kurkjian, and he was great! My next step is the beast augmentation, which I will also be doing with Dr. Kurkjian. Hopefully soon!!
Dallas Plastic Surgeon