Lip Fillers.. UPDATE Dallas, TX

I initially went into my first appointment very...

I initially went into my first appointment very excited and ready to get my lips done! My top lip was smaller than my bottom and I wanted Dr. Ho to even them out and roll out my top lip a little to give me more of a pout. He put 1ml and the swelling lasted all the way up until my follow up appointment exactly a week later, asking with unevenness and lumps. At the follow up, he also noticed not only was it uneven but the small lumps were very noticeable. So I had to pay for a second syringe, this one was discounted but I wish it was just done right the first time. He put it in my lips and the swelling wasn't so bad this time but the lumps are still noticeable when I smile and I can feel all the lumps along my top lip. I really thought I wouldn't have a single complaint because he is so recommended but I have to be honest, I am not 100% satisfied and that sucks after paying so much money. If I decide to ever do this again, it won't be here. He was very patient and nice but maybe lips are not his strong spot. I haven't got a single compliment in fact the people close to me says it is uneven. I wish it turned out different. In the picture when I open my mouth, you can see the clumps of Juvederm.

Update on lip fillers!

So, after creating my review, it was read by the phenomenal office staff and I was emailed and given the generous offer to have the lip filler that I did not like, dissolved and to start over free of charge. However this time, instead of using 2ccs, which is how much we used the first time, he only used 1cc on me for the "do over". Which u remember him stating that he would redo the full amount I used initially but that didn't happen. I went to the first appointment back and received the enzyme to dissolve everything. Coming back to his office a week after the enzyme, he placed the majority of 1cc in my lip and massaged it quite a bit. He left some for any touch ups possibly needed at my next visit. However, when my next visit came, instead of putting the rest in my lips, we had to do an enzyme AGAIN because I had a huge pocket full of product right under the surface of my lips skin. Unfortunetly, I had to wait another week and come back after that healed up. He put in the remainder of the 1cc in and told me if I had any questions in the future to call up to his office, basically meaning I wouldn't need another visit. I still feel bumps in my lips but I'm too hesitant to even say anything. The office staff is INCREDIBLE, I mean seriously they have a team of angels working there, however if I'm going to stay brutally honest, I wouldn't take another chance to get my lips dealt with again just because I've had to go home twice because he inserted the filler incorrectly and I just don't want to damage my lips. A huge thank you for trying to fix the initial mess up but it still wasn't really fixed the second time around. Having to deal with product being wasted and some of my money down the toilet is harmful to me. I've got some serious, non-planned for expenses and every penny was supposed to go to fabulous results, not a long process. I live an hour away also, so spending gas back and forth so many times wasn't cheap either.

**LATEST UPDATE** 2017**

I went to the office to get my lips filled with the left over syringe that I mentioned in my last update. Dr. Vu Ho filled the lines around my mouth and the rest in my lips. I cannot even begin to explain how happy and satisfied I am now. Although it took a few tries, the office stuck with me and continued to try and fix things, not once did I ever feel like they truly didn't mean the help they were giving me. I wanted to stay 100% honest with you guys and that is why I gave my honest opinion in each review, but now I can say I am finally satisfied. My lips look beautiful and I am actually getting many compliments on them now.
When I discussed with the office that I had my top lip split open 3 years ago, the nurse explained that scarring can sometimes have an effect on the filling either staying in place or being able to even out completely. I still can feel some bumps in my lip but it is nothing obvious to the naked eye. I am satisfied and I cannot even explain the amount of compassion this doctor has. I came back so many times and it was all because they wanted ME to be HAPPY. Their ultimate goal was to make sure my lips were as perfect as they can be. Mind you, obviously it would have been a breeze if it all went perfect on the first try, but not ever will everything always go smoothly. I learned some stuff, they learned some stuff and we are all happy. This office has a group of angels working in there like I have previously said and I mean that. Jessica, the manager, is such a God-fearing woman and we connected well, she even tried to guide me through a very hard time. My point is, they got to know me on a personal level and for this being a cosmetic office, not a therapy office, that meant a lot to me that they wanted to really know who I am. I love them for all the help, attention and guidance they provided. Not to mention product, to make sure my lips were just right. God bless this entire office.
Plano Facial Plastic Surgeon

He was nice and patience but I don't think I could be more unhappy for the amount of money I spent on my lips to look all balled up of juvederm.