Much Needed Confidence Boost.....thanks to Dr. Agha!! - Corona Del Mar, CA

After 3 baby's and of course age I just found my...

After 3 baby's and of course age I just found my skin was very lax and I was extremely unhappy with my body. I searched for 5 years for a surgeon and was always told they didn't feel they could do the job. I had almost given up when I found Dr Agha!! From the moment I met him I knew things were going to go well. He was the most personable warm kind man, he was shocked with what I had been told by other surgeons and confidently told me he could do this!!

Sept 2015 I went in for my lower body lift, from start to finish Dr Agha and his staff were amazing. I have never had such wonderful care, Roma gave me her cell to call or text whenever I needed. She was always there when I was worried or needed info about my recovery. I hired Kimberly for my aftercare( highly recommend her????????) couldn't have done it without her!! I had weekly appointments
with the Dr and he was always concerned with how I felt with my results and answered all my questions and just made me feel I was in the best hands possible.

I'm now 2.5 months post it's been a long haul for me but feeling better everyday. Im still dealing with swelling so it's hard to see end result but I think it's turning out well!! I will be going back for a few revisions which I have read here is normal and Dr Agha has assured me all will be fine. I will post my pictures once all is settled and the final results are in!!:)
Orange County Plastic Surgeon

All my interactions with Dr Agha have been great, he makes me feel confident that my body goals and expectations can happen!! :)