Dr. Epstein Created More Problems Rather Than Addressing my Initial Concerns - Coral Gables, FL

I went to Dr. Epstein requesting a minor revision...

I went to Dr. Epstein requesting a minor revision of a previous rhinoplasty. The main goal was to remove some scar tissue causing some asymmetry that was mainly only noticeable to me. What I though would be a simple solution that may not even involve an open procedure turned into a nightmare. Instead of addressing my requests, Dr. Epstein chose to take more drastic steps to provide a result he though would be more pleasing. He mistakenly pulled up a portion of one of my nostrils and also added cartilage to my tip. The result is that I have a larger rounder nose with one nostril pulled up and the other he made shorter and lower. I also now have a piece of cartilage sticking out inside my nose along the septum. He was also not pleased with the result which at first made me feel better thinking he would be able to fix the new mistakes. But after two additional procedures and taking cartilage from both my ears, he was unable to change the result and although neither of us is pleased with the result, he has told me that there is nothing more he knows to try to solve the problems he created. I greatly regret the decision I made in choosing Dr. Epstein. The only positive thing I can say is that although he and his Business Manager have written me off without a solution, the clinical and front desk staff were always very kind when I was there.
Miami Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Epstein was too aggressive in his approach stating that without this strategy, I could only expect 30% improvement. This resulted in additional mistakes he was unable to repair both internally and externally and a worse appearance than before my procedure. He and his business manager acknowledge the worsened appearance but offer no solution as there are no guarantees. I definitely feel I am treated more as a transaction than a human.