30 Yrs Old, Petite. Finally Have Bigger Boobies!!

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Hey ladies! I'm less than 2 months away from my...

Hey ladies! I'm less than 2 months away from my surgery and the anticipation is killing me. I seriously need a fast forward button to get me to august 28!! I've read so many reviews and looked at so many pictures I feel like I could recite this stuff in my sleep lol First things first...my stats: I'm 5'1", 98 lbs, no kids. I'll be having my surgery done by Dr. Altman in Coral Gables (Miami). Although I'm originally from South Florida, I've been living in Tampa now for several years. I know a half dozen girls that have driven from Tampa to Miami to have their BA done with him and every one of them had a fantastic experience and gorgeous results!!!

I drove down at the end of April for my consultation and was very pleased. He was really down to earth, funny and most importantly focused on what I wanted and what I'm hoping to achieve. I'm a 32B but because I am so petite, the smallest weight fluctuation affects the size of my boobs and that's what drives me crazy. I told my doctor during my consult that I have great boobs and that I love my boobs but that I'm unhappy when they fluctuate. I told him that I'm not trying to drastically change my body, I just want a larger version of what I'm already working with. Looking as natural as possible is extremely important to me. Once I disrobed and he measured me, he let me hold and feel the different style implants. I immediately gravitated toward silicone which he agreed would be best for my small frame anyway. His assistant got me into the sports bra to start trying on sizers. Because I originally went in wanting a very natural C , I only tried on the 250cc sizers that he suggested. I did love the way they looked but regret not trying on anything larger. After all the reviews and photos I've seen, naturally I've gotten boob greed and want to go bigger lol All joking aside, I don't want to spend all this money, endure a surgery and walk out feeling like they're too small. That would be devastating!

I've opted to do my pre-op the day before my surgery that way I don't have to make an extra trip to Miami. At this point, I definitely think I'll be getting 300 cc silicone. Im not sure which profile he has in mind. I was originally against high profile because I thought they would give me a fake look with a lot of projection which is NOT what I want. But after more research and pictures, not only have I seen some beautiful, natural looking results but I also learned that because they are a more narrow implant they are used for women with smaller diameters. Either way, I know that whichever we choose he will make them look fantastic!!

Two weeks away

I have definitely not been on here as much as I used to be because I'm so certain of what I want now. I was looking at so many pictures before and now that I'm so excited, I've kind of stopped obsessing on here lol
More than anything, I'm slowly starting to get everything I need for recovery. I'm going to do my blood work at lunch time tomorrow. I already bought some baby wipes, comfy sports bras, liquid bandaid and ice packs. Since I have to come back to Tampa a day or two after surgery, I'm just concerned with being comfortable during the drive. Thank god my boyfriend is so amazing and will be driving me and taking care of me. I am so unbelievably excited to get this surgery over with and see my new boobies. I just want them to be beautiful and symmetrical and fingers crossed, problem free. I'll be posting pics in the next couple days. Two weeks and counting!!!!!!

Finally have my boobies!

I can't believe its finally done! My surgery was Thursday morning so I'm a few days post op and I couldn't be happier! I really wasn't nervous at any point leading up to surgery... I was too excited to be nervous! My results are beautiful and I had such a great experience. Everyone I dealt with on my surgery day put me at ease. I was in and out before I knew it! My boyfriend and I drove down Tuesday night in order to get settled in before my pre-op on Wednesday. We ran last minute errands and took it easy.

Day of surgery:
We got up at 6:30 since I was the first surgery of the day, which I was really happy about since you can't eat or drink anything after midnight. We did all the necessary stuff pretty quickly and I was brought in for surgery by 8:30. The last thing I remember was coughing from what they added to my IV and I was out like a light!. A nurse told me that the last thing I said was " take good care of me", which I don't remember but I have no doubt I said it since I was thinking it all morning. I woke up in recovery but my memory of waking up is a little hazy. I didn't get sick or have any pain. I was just groggy. The nurses wheeled me out and helped get me in the car. I remember asking my favorite nurse if she would be at my post op the next morning and she said yes she would. My boyfriend and I picked up my prescriptions and a smoothie and headed home. I napped a lot but ate snacks in between and took my antibiotics and muscle relaxers.

I had post op on Friday morning and everyone was impressed that I hadn't taken a pain pill. I really didn't have much pain just some tightness. I took Tylenol to help with the tightness and soreness from the little bruising I had on my sides. I couldn't wait to see what they looked like! Since they sat high and didn't have much projection yet I was a little afraid they weren't going to be as big as I wanted. Once he took the bandages and surgical bra off I was no longer worried lol they were plenty big enough. He went with 325 hp mentor and my results are beautiful, symmetrical and exactly what I was hoping for. I can't wait to see them drop and fluff and feel more natural.


Here's a handful of post op pics. I had a pretty easy recovery and love my new additions! Dr. Altman was every bit amazing as I was expecting. Bought my first bikini top on Labor Day since it was my boyfriends birthday and needed a size medium for first time in my life haha

Trip to the ER :(

So I was pretty lucky to have such an easy and pain free recovery. My boobs have been looking and feeling better every day since my surgery. Yesterday, around 5-5:30, I took a Dulcolax to help with the constipation I was having from all the medicines. I had gone to the bathroom a few times since surgery so I didn't think I was all that constipated. TMI- I know. But when my boyfriend and I headed out for his birthday dinner I was getting more and more uncomfortable. My belly was getting crampy and I had to stop eating. When we got home I took a GasX, this normally helps since I have a sensitive stomach and get stomach aches pretty often. I couldn't really fall asleep and woke up with my stomach cramping again around 12:30. You know that wave of pain and cramps and churning that hurt so bad it makes you sweat and then goes away? Yea that was it alright. I finally got up at 1:20 and tried to use the bathroom. Then all hell broke loose..... The cramps and pain hurt so bad I was sweating, shaking uncontrollably and had me on the verge of passing out but I still couldn't go to the bathroom! The only relief was laying on the cold tile floor trying not to vomit and even that was temporary, until the next wave of pain hit. I finally yelled for my boyfriend and when we couldn't find an emergency number for my doctor, we headed to the ER. I was in such excruciating pain, I wouldn't wish on an enemy! While waiting and waiting for a different laxative (which never came), my body was wrecked. I was throwing up with every wave of pain and feeling so much pain and pressure in my intestines. They finally got me hooked up to an IV for fluids. Once I got all the fluid in me, I was finally able to go to the bathroom. Numerous times. THANK GOD! Basically what it came down to was for whatever reason the Dulcolax I took told my body to get rid of the waste but it didn't budge. So I had a blockage that was telling my body to evacuate everything, which was why I started to throw up too. I was also dehydrated which I didn't realize. It was a painful bump in the road in an otherwise beautiful recovery. Two things I learned: 1. I'm probably never taking a laxative again. 2. Stay hydrated
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Was this review helpful? {{ voteCountOthers + ' other' + (voteCountOthers == 1 ? '' : 's') }} found this helpful