Confused Between Staying W CG or Going to Spectrum - Coral Gables, FL

Wanted to feel better and look better a mother of...

Wanted to feel better and look better a mother of 3 kids I was 230 before currently at 160 I'm 5'6, confused weather to stay w CG dr Scott loessin or go to dr mel Ortega at spectrum due to I always wanted dr Ortega to do my surgery but if I go to dr Ortega I loose my 1000$ dep so stuck in Between of these 2 drs

Final

So it's final got my surgery date in August w dr loessin very excited and nervous!!

Can't wait to get rid of this stomach!!

Post op

It's a go had my pre ops yesterday everything went great, paid in full now time to relax n wait patiently for surgery!!! Can't wait dr Scott loessin is great and the girls at CG helped me out so much with all my questions yesterday defiantly glad I chose dr Scott loessin for my mommy make over !!!!!!!

Best Decision

I had my survey August 9 best decision I made, since the moment I
walked in CG I was nervous and scared but the staff and dr Scott loessin
made sure to make feel comfortable I had my mommy makeover and I'm
loving my result still swollen but loving my result the staff was great
since the moment I walked in till the very end.. dr Scott loessin is not
just a doctor he's an artist best dr ever I recommend him hands down
amazing work!!!
Key West Plastic Surgeon

I originally had my surgery for 2 years ago due to I had thyroid Cancer I had to postpone my surgery for this year I originally had it scheduled in 2014 with dr Mel Ortega now dr Ortega no longer at CG n they telling me dr Scott loessin will be my dr CG has a 1000 dep I gave to them now I don't know if to go on with the surgery with dr Scott loessin or go to dr Mel Ortega at spectrum and just lose the dep?? I'm so confused I always want dr Mel Ortega to do my surgery therefore I don't know what to do???